Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

yess this guy was excellent in DV and I think he will do full justice to his role..lookwise too he fits the bill....i'm really looking forward to his entry , BV will be rocking as ever !
  ya  charu so rite ...we r all awaitg 4 hi entry!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIKRANT MASSEY (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiru_maau

Goldie

kiru_maau

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

It really is gr8 news tht Vik is comin' in BV....ClapClap

He's so talented tht i hv no doubts abt him doin' gr8 wid this new role... Just wishin' best of luck to both Vibha and Vikrant.... I'm perfectly sure both of them will make a gr8 pair in the show....Big smileBig smileBig smile

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_baidya

It really is gr8 news tht Vik is comin' in BV....ClapClap

He's so talented tht i hv no doubts abt him doin' gr8 wid this new role... Just wishin' best of luck to both Vibha and Vikrant.... I'm perfectly sure both of them will make a gr8 pair in the show....Big smileBig smileBig smile
oh kiru..u here!!it feel so gud 2 c u here dear!!
ur rite vikky is talented n surely he will do justice 2 the role he will perform....all of us r waitg 4 him 2 enter soon!!!

kiyudnive

kiyudnive

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

wow, now i am also going to be regular member of this forum..... u know from past 2 days, ever since i came to know abt this....... i have been watching balika vadhu regularly......
can't wait for his entry.... he and suguna will rock for sure.....

and friends, my avi is vikrant getting the ITA award.....and my siggy is him in the previous show Dharamveer

same here.................
i am also going to be a regular member of BV forum.....................Big smile

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiyudnive

wow, now i am also going to be regular member of this forum..... u know from past 2 days, ever since i came to know abt this....... i have been watching balika vadhu regularly......

and friends, my avi is vikrant getting the ITA award.....and my siggy is him in the previous show Dharamveer

i am also going to be a regular member of BV forum.....................Big smile
welcome welcome yudi...ab hi ki kami thiWink

kiyudnive

kiyudnive

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by kiyudnive

welcome welcome yudi...ab hi ki kami thiWink

ahhh........thankuuuuuuuuuuu..................Embarrassed

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hello lakshmi,charu,ashu,kiran,anam a hearty welcome to all jiHug Vikrants entry plot sounds so promising.Embarrassed looking forward for that partTongue after his entry if you all plan for an appreciation thread where you can talk all about his character along with Sugna you can go ahead with that one aswellTongue

kiru_maau

Goldie

kiru_maau

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:34am | IP Logged

@ Aditi---

Thanks so much for gvin' us a warm welcome...
I luved watchin' BV from the beginning... and after Pratap's death i had always wanted Vik to be the new one in Sugna's life....
I'm sure it'll be loads of fun discussing their track on this forum...
I look ahead to a blasting time with u guys....Big smileBig smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top