mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by **Shona**

i know Vikrant rocked in dharamveer n im sure he'll do the sm,e in balika vadhu

im soooooo happy to see him bak and even more happy to see him opposite Sugna

cant wait for their track to start
he will surely do  as hes a fine actor...both will luk gud n happy 4 sugna 2 !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIKRANT MASSEY (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Panchi--

This is so cool...He really looks very cute...And this pair would rock!!Smile
yes tis is the most welcoming news n being a regular viewer of BV n  seeing one of my favouraite actor performg in my fav serial is jus  makes me so hyper!!!thy will surely rock!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
yes looking forward for his grand entry hoping he would bring massive change in sugnas life. but sugna still a kidooo she dint turned adult so hope creatives would consider that too and with his entry would be showing something new and promisingTongue used to see him on disney in dmd reruns and than in dv too for a few epis:P he was great there tooEmbarrassed wish him all the best for bv tooTongue

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

Originally posted by **Shona**

welcum lakshmi to BV forum

it feels gr8 to hav a DV reunion here...lolz

thanks shona Hug
yup, a reunion here Smile
Smile xactly my dear frends....very refreshing n pleasant reunion!Hug

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Same here !

I didnt watch Dharam Veer , but I used to watch Dhoom Machaao Dhoom and Aamir there was my favt. character ! I loved how Vikram played him , in a very understated yet impactful way ..... another reason why I'm looking forward to his entry is that it means Sugna's life will finally get back on track , and it'll also pave the way for some more drama with the issue of her remarriage coming up : ))
tats the mst positive news...abt sugna s life will b on track n some drama within the fmly how the society will approve of it?its really xcitg!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
yess this guy was excellent in DV and I think he will do full justice to his role..lookwise too he fits the bill....i'm really looking forward to his entry , BV will be rocking as ever !

Edited by _charu_ - 19 April 2009 at 11:27pm

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 5:40am | IP Logged
ClapWow!! this is absolutely WONDERFULLL newz!!!  Clap Clap ive been sooo happy for past few days...finally Vik has hit another bumper offer!! Big smile Big smile  

So, heres a reunion too- Hi Meher!! Hi Lakshi!!! Star Star

I like BV a lot and really enjoyed watching till Pratap's death Cry ...   but now it will be great to see Sugna smiling again!!! Tongue 

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frndz4life

ClapWow!! this is absolutely WONDERFULLL newz!!!  Clap Clap ive been sooo happy for past few days...finally Vik has hit another bumper offer!! Big smile Big smile  

So, heres a reunion too- Hi Meher!! Hi Lakshi!!! Star Star

I like BV a lot and really enjoyed watching till Pratap's death Cry ...   but now it will be great to see Sugna smiling again!!! Tongue 
hi ashu...gud 2 c here.... muahBig smile yup i hve been watchg BV rite from strt n vikkys entry is surely goin 2 brightup sugnas life n see our hero back in action!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top