Balika Vadhu

VIKRANT MASSEY - Page 2

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yes looking forward for his grand entry hoping he would bring massive change in sugnas life. but sugna still a kidooo she dint turned adult so hope creatives would consider that too and with his entry would be showing something new and promisingπŸ˜› used to see him on disney in dmd reruns and than in dv too for a few epis:P he was great there too😳 wish him all the best for bv tooπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lakshmim_84

thanks shona πŸ€—
yup, a reunion here 😊

😊 xactly my dear frends....very refreshing n pleasant reunion!πŸ€—
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CeruleanSky

Same here !

I didnt watch Dharam Veer , but I used to watch Dhoom Machaao Dhoom and Aamir there was my favt. character ! I loved how Vikram played him , in a very understated yet impactful way ..... another reason why I'm looking forward to his entry is that it means Sugna's life will finally get back on track , and it'll also pave the way for some more drama with the issue of her remarriage coming up : ))

tats the mst positive news...abt sugna s life will b on track n some drama within the fmly how the society will approve of it?its really xcitg!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yess this guy was excellent in DV and I think he will do full justice to his role..lookwise too he fits the bill....i'm really looking forward to his entry , BV will be rocking as ever ! Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Wow!! this is absolutely WONDERFULLL newz!!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ive been sooo happy for past few days...finally Vik has hit another bumper offer!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  

So, heres a reunion too- Hi Meher!! Hi Lakshi!!! β­οΈ β­οΈ

I like BV a lot and really enjoyed watching till Pratap's death 😭 ...   but now it will be great to see Sugna smiling again!!! πŸ˜› 
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frndz4life

πŸ‘Wow!! this is absolutely WONDERFULLL newz!!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ive been sooo happy for past few days...finally Vik has hit another bumper offer!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  

So, heres a reunion too- Hi Meher!! Hi Lakshi!!! β­οΈ β­οΈ

I like BV a lot and really enjoyed watching till Pratap's death 😭 ...   but now it will be great to see Sugna smiling again!!! πŸ˜› 

hi ashu...gud 2 c here.... muahπŸ˜ƒ yup i hve been watchg BV rite from strt n vikkys entry is surely goin 2 brightup sugnas life n see our hero back in action!
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

yess this guy was excellent in DV and I think he will do full justice to his role..lookwise too he fits the bill....i'm really looking forward to his entry , BV will be rocking as ever !

ya  charu so rite ...we r all awaitg 4 hi entry!
kiru_maau thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

It really is gr8 news tht Vik is comin' in BV....πŸ‘πŸ‘

He's so talented tht i hv no doubts abt him doin' gr8 wid this new role... Just wishin' best of luck to both Vibha and Vikrant.... I'm perfectly sure both of them will make a gr8 pair in the show....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran_baidya

It really is gr8 news tht Vik is comin' in BV....πŸ‘πŸ‘

He's so talented tht i hv no doubts abt him doin' gr8 wid this new role... Just wishin' best of luck to both Vibha and Vikrant.... I'm perfectly sure both of them will make a gr8 pair in the show....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

oh kiru..u here!!it feel so gud 2 c u here dear!!
ur rite vikky is talented n surely he will do justice 2 the role he will perform....all of us r waitg 4 him 2 enter soon!!!
kiyudnive thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmim_84

wow, now i am also going to be regular member of this forum..... u know from past 2 days, ever since i came to know abt this....... i have been watching balika vadhu regularly......
can't wait for his entry.... he and suguna will rock for sure.....

and friends, my avi is vikrant getting the ITA award.....and my siggy is him in the previous show Dharamveer

same here.................
i am also going to be a regular member of BV forum.....................πŸ˜ƒ