VIKRANT MASSEY

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello frends!!!

im so happy 2 c one of my favouraite actors  vikrant massey  who will be  seen  soon on BV.he was  good as orphaned  aamir in disney dhoom machao dhoom, star plus kahan hoo main  n rocked as DHARAM in dharam veer... he gained immensed popularity  due to tis role n his dashing luks vich  earned him a lot of fan following n also  fetched him a great  face of the year award in ITA 2008 ... i hve always been his fan since dv days( my avatar says a lot)... he is a flawless actor  wid  superb acting abilites ..whther its emotional.romantic or comedy watever scene/ role  it was he carried off wid ease...n im so xcited 2 c him playing the lead opposite sugna...sugna (vibha annad)who is one of my  my favouraites in the show inturn is a  wonderful actress!!!n wishing 2 c some dynamic chemistry between the talented duo n relieved 4 sugna as she will hve a love interest!!!!!!

tis news has bought me so much happiness tat i hve gone completely mad😆n thought of sharing my happiness wid u all!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know Vikrant rocked in dharamveer n im sure he'll do the sm,e in balika vadhu

im soooooo happy to see him bak and even more happy to see him opposite Sugna

cant wait for their track to start
--Panchi-- thumbnail
This is so cool...He really looks very cute...And this pair would rock!!😊
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
wow, now i am also going to be regular member of this forum..... u know from past 2 days, ever since i came to know abt this....... i have been watching balika vadhu regularly......
can't wait for his entry.... he and suguna will rock for sure.....

and friends, my avi is vikrant getting the ITA award.....and my siggy is him in the previous show DharamveerEdited by lakshmim_84 - 15 years ago
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

welcum lakshmi to BV forum

it feels gr8 to hav a DV reunion here...lolz
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: **Shona**

welcum lakshmi to BV forum

it feels gr8 to hav a DV reunion here...lolz

thanks shona 🤗
yup, a reunion here 😊
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same here !

I didnt watch Dharam Veer , but I used to watch Dhoom Machaao Dhoom and Aamir there was my favt. character ! I loved how Vikram played him , in a very understated yet impactful way ..... another reason why I'm looking forward to his entry is that it means Sugna's life will finally get back on track , and it'll also pave the way for some more drama with the issue of her remarriage coming up : ))
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

wow, now i am also going to be regular member of this forum..... u know from past 2 days, ever since i came to know abt this....... i have been watching balika vadhu regularly......
can't wait for his entry.... he and suguna will rock for sure.....

and friends, my avi is vikrant getting the ITA award.....and my siggy is him in the previous show Dharamveer

hi lakshi!!!!my darlg gud 2 c u here... me 2 xcited 2 watch him onscreen aftr 6 to 7 mnths ...he n sugna will surley rock!!!
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: **Shona**

i know Vikrant rocked in dharamveer n im sure he'll do the sm,e in balika vadhu

im soooooo happy to see him bak and even more happy to see him opposite Sugna

cant wait for their track to start

he will surely do  as hes a fine actor...both will luk gud n happy 4 sugna 2 !!!
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Panchi--

This is so cool...He really looks very cute...And this pair would rock!!😊

yes tis is the most welcoming news n being a regular viewer of BV n  seeing one of my favouraite actor performg in my fav serial is jus  makes me so hyper!!!thy will surely rock!