Meet Mila De Rabba

New article of Kulwant

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shree122

Groupbie

shree122

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Piyush Sahdev who essays the role of Kulwant in Meet Mila De Rabba is excited as he is nominated as the most handsome Sikh on a social networking site..

Piyush Sahdev, who plays the role of Kulwant Singh in Sony's Meet Mila De Rabba is certainly flattered to the hilt.

One of the social networking sites has recently nominated him as the most handsome Sikh on screen. When asked him, the actor quotes, "Yes it is true. I got an SMS from my friend saying that I am being nominated as the most handsome Sikh, and the nominations on the site were Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, Sunny Deol and Kabir Bedi. To my surprise, I got 86% of votes amongst all of them. I was so surprised to get this appreciation from my fans."

"Initially I was very apprehensive about my look in the show. I used to check out myself in the mirror to see how I look before every shot, but now have got comfortable playing it. But I must say, hats off to the Sikhs who follow their customary traditions day in and day out", concludes the actor.

Indeed a great compliment to feel proud of!!

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New article of Kulwant" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged
he has to beWink.........feeling great for piyush..Clap..Clap............
all the best to him for future
thanxx for the article Smile

can we also get his mobile no????? LOL

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i too wanna know his mobile number

Post Reply New Post

Go to top