Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *Aaliya*

But it wasn't an exceptional performance and I also believe that the comments made by judges were OTT- Saroj Khan especially. Sometimes I think that the judges are giving too much hype to her performances.

Having said that, I do believe that she deserves to be in the competition. Although I must admit, I also miss Ram lol! But let's not take anything away from Gauhar, she performed well. And I am in no way criticising her personally. But so much hype on the part of the judges is kinda getting annoying. And throughout Saroj Khans entire career- is Gauhar really the most graceful dancer that she has ever seen? Methinks Saroj ji needs to take time-out 🤓

[email protected] true! Saroj Khan has not made sense in quite a while now😳....methinks age is indeed catching up with her if she's forgotten that she's worked with the likes of Madhuri Dixit that she's now calling Gauhar the most graceful dancer she's ever seen🤔😆

Gauhar is a good dancer no doubt so yes she deserves to be in the competition....but I do wish the judges would stop going overboard in portraying her as the best thing since sliced bread😆

Shweta.T Rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Their performance was a nice one. Overall her performances are really good!👍🏼
So she deserves 30
sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

can anyone of you have guts to say that the performance which gauhar made can be done more better by other contestant???????????????///

i openely challenge .... give me an answer .... AUR KOYI GAUHAR SE ACHA WOH DANCE NUMBER KAR SAKTHE HAI???????

stop being jelous of her dancing skills, marks and comments.........

GAUHAR IS THE BEST....

HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her dance was just about ok. Not worth 30 pts or standing ovation. I liked Bhagyashree's performance. Why was she given just a 24?
I am glad Ram K did not come back. He barely danced.
Gauhar khan is totally overrated.
Bhagyashree whould have come back.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sinipillai

can anyone of you have guts to say that the performance which gauhar made can be done more better by other contestant???????????????///

i openely challenge .... give me an answer .... AUR KOYI GAUHAR SE ACHA WOH DANCE NUMBER KAR SAKTHE HAI???????

GAUHAR IS THE BEST....

well in a more polite manner..I agree. No offense to anyone but every single time I see a dance on that show I say to myself Gauhar could've done that 10 times better. There is the annoying song " anything you can do,  I can do better" I feel like changing the lyrics to " anything they can do, Gauhar can do better"  

I doubt any of the current contestants could top Gauhar in any of the dances she has done.
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree...Gauhar's performance was mind-blowing and no one in the show can dance better than her...she deserved to be back through the wild card entry...actually she shouldn't have been eliminated in the first place...I so hope she wins the show!!!
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The thing about Gauhar is that she has a lot of grace and her passion oozes out. She embraces the dance, and makes it flow. There is a certain strength, that keeps audience who is watching captivated, she just really holds on to her performance. I completely agree with everything Saroj ji said about how the music is in her. She has such  good sense of beat and  she is so damn graceful. And she carries her facial expression out really well too. She is definitely the # 1 in my opinion who every time is steady with her performances, and second place for me is Hard Kaur. She always carries a vibe, that attracts.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Multani90

The thing about Gauhar is that she has a lot of grace and her passion oozes out. She embraces the dance, and makes it flow. There is a certain strength, that keeps audience who is watching captivated, she just really holds on to her performance. I completely agree with everything Saroj ji said about how the music is in her. She has such  good sense of beat and  she is so damn graceful. And she carries her facial expression out really well too. She is definitely the # 1 in my opinion who every time is steady with her performances, and second place for me is Hard Kaur. She always carries a vibe, that attracts.

jump jump!! you are here!! and you like Gauhar!! I love you. I knew my other half connection will never go away!
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinipillai

GAUHAR IS THE BEST....

You are entitled to your opinion😊 but to say that people should stop being jealous of Gauhar's dancing skills and marks is a little childish. LOL I shall only speak for myself here but I have no reason to be jealous of someone's dance skills! That is petty. I appreciate her as a contestant and did say that she deserves to be in the competition. But even if a performance is given 30, that doesn't mean that everyone HAS to go bonkers over it. Just like you gave your opinion, others will as well.  
Edited by *Aaliya* - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Aaliya*

You are entitled to your opinion😊 but to say that people should stop being jealous of Gauhar's dancing skills and marks is a little childish. LOL I shall only speak for myself here but I have no reason to be jealous of someone's dance skills! That is petty. I appreciate her as a contestant and did say that she deserves to be in the competition. But even if a performance is given 30, that doesn't mean that everyone HAS to go bonkers over it. Just like you gave your opinion, others will as well.  

Well said, Aaliya!👏👏  I like how it is automatically presumed that ppl are 'jealous' of Gauhar if they are not as blown away by her performances as her fans are🤔😆 I would like to believe that we are all entitled to our opinions😉.....