Members Lounge

ahh big problem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tishy_Fishy

Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Cryok heres the prob. my bestest friend in the world left a month ago to india lol. and her b-day was gona pass dec. 6th. and so before she left we talked about what she wanted... and i told her i already had sumthing for her but i had to get sumthing els that i had in mind...but i havent gotten anything yet

so now its like a month l8er and she got back like 2 days ago. and shes been trying to phone me but im scared cause i havent gotten her anything yet!!!. and i cant just tell her because i just cant!! lol shes my best friend and its as if i forgot her b-day but i didnt i just didnt have time cause of basketball being every day of the week and then soccer on saturdays and plus im not old enough to drive and omg i feel so bad. i havent even answerd her calls i feel like crying. but  i cant go now to get a pressie because i have to go to surry an our away from here to a reletives place. omg im like so breaking down right now!!! help any advice?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ahh big problem" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nish1

nish1

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
by not replying her call u are making mistake...hey if she is ur best friend she would understand that u didn't have time...just talk to her and tell her like u had this and this to do and u need someoen to go with u for shopping too so u didn't get her gift ...u know gift is not that important between friends ..the important things how much do u guys care for each other, how much she mean to u...and that's ur gift...I think instead of avoiding her phone calls u are hurting her more than not buying her gift..u know rightnow she probably upset by just thinking that why didn't u call her back u not bez she didn't get any gifts from u...

hey if that was me i would call my friend up and tell her i missed her so much instead of worrying for the gift...so call her she will feel good

hey i am not that good at advice but i think this is what i would do....good luck

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nish1

by not replying her call u are making mistake...hey if she is ur best friend she would understand that u didn't have time...just talk to her and tell her like u had this and this to do and u need someoen to go with u for shopping too so u didn't get her gift ...u know gift is not that important between friends ..the important things how much do u guys care for each other, how much she mean to u...and that's ur gift...I think instead of avoiding her phone calls u are hurting her more than not buying her gift..u know rightnow she probably upset by just thinking that why didn't u call her back u not bez she didn't get any gifts from u...

hey if that was me i would call my friend up and tell her i missed her so much instead of worrying for the gift...so call her she will feel good

hey i am not that good at advice but i think this is what i would do....good luck

Diddo....do what nish1 told u it is the right thing to doSmile

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
tishy just make her a call and say sorry and give her a gift card! that is what i usually do, give gift cards. LOL

*~sheena*~

*~sheena*~

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
tishy, juz call her.. n do wht nish1 did
i agree wit nish1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
just give her a handmade card or even a small stuffed toy would do . even if u are not able to give her anything , don't worry becoz she's your best friend , she would understand Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top