Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#8

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Banner credit: Mits002

Hello fellow random ramblers,

Opening up this one temporarily until Nimmi shows up! So let's chat in this one for now๐Ÿ˜›

Some Vest Therapy for all๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yay Thanks!

Aww Anu we need your words of wisdom as a foreword girl ... and while you are at it ... put up some *sigh* pics to remind us of the days bygone ...
AreYaar thumbnail
Words of wisdom and moi, LadyM?? LOL....hmmm....let me think....

And you're welcome :-)....Good we have a temporary haven for now till the Mallika herself shows up๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
acteur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜hmmmmm sight for sore eyes........Thanks Anu for opening the haven
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Allllllllllllllllrighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt , new home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankoos for openin' this one Anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*hugs*
CeruleanSky thumbnail
@ Ac : Time for a formal intro........

Heylllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo , I'm Shreya : D

Replying to your post in the last ., there isnt any such specific rule on IF.....this thing of ours is more like a convention !
AreYaar thumbnail
Ac and Shreya: You're welcome, guys! *hugs*

@Shreya: Ooooh your MN sig brings back memories! *sigh*.....I was going thru the old CC....I miss Nimmi's pic updates! *cries*

Isn't this pic hilarious?? LOL....look at Mayank's grin....haha

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aww ... come on Anu .. we need those words of wisdom from the all knowing. How else will be attract and retain new talent?
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Ooooh yes Anu , I just L-O-V-E this sig !!!!!! I swoon every time I see it....Nimmi's done such an AWESOMESAUCE job with it *claps hands*

I miss Nimmi in general......not to mention RR and her pic updates.....seriously , they used to be better than the actual epi most times ; ) And its been days since she's been here *sigh* I miss Sonia and GG too : ' ( GG at least lands up time to time , but its been days since I've talked to her at length....and where's Zainab ? Havent talked to her either....
acteur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shreya:Hi๐Ÿ˜ƒ.......oh ok, ya I have noticed that tradition, unfortunately I have never met Nimmi, but when I found this CC, I saw about RRs and I actually took the pains to search these posts and older CCs, and I ROFLed a lot seeing the convo in those Random Ramblings posts and Nimmi's opening posts in the older CCs.....and was quite upset I never knew about this during MJHT heydays........I have come when quite a few of them have already given up on MJHT, can't blame them though๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†