friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

And that's that... with SalKat!

Mumbai: B-Town is abuzz with rumours of the Khan-Kaif romance coming to an end, but Sallu denies it

Industry sources reveal that it's all over between Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. And also that the couple has decided to stay friends.

Prem kahani bust!

Says a source in B-Town, "Salman and Katrina have been having problems for over a month. Though their relationship has hit rough spots before, and they've taken a break from each other, it remains to be seen if this time the split is final.

The couple has been having arguments for some time now but things came to a head about 20 days ago. The couple had a major fight over various issues the main one being Katrina's growing proximity to her Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani (APKGK) co-star Ranbir Kapoor."

A friend close to the actor says, "Initially, Salman didn't pay heed to the Kat-Ranbir rumours. Especially as the actress told him that the Kapoor boy had a crush on her and she wasn't interested in him. 😆

But stories carried back by the unit of (APKGK) from Ooty, confirmed his suspicions. When Salman confronted his girlfriend, she turned around and told him that she didn't question him about his link-up with Asin, so had no business asking her about her friendship with her co-stars."

Mujhse shaadi karo

Sources also reveal that Salman (43) has been wanting to get married and have kids, while Katrina (24) feels she's too young to be tied down. "The couple has had many arguments on this subject."

Cooling off

It's a cooling off period between the couple now. The source says, "A few days ago, SalKat had a major fight, though no one knows what the fight was about this time.

And they decided to call it quits for some time. Katrina, who has been staying in Salman's Bandra apartment, shifted out to her own one (bought by Salman) on Waterfield Road. Two days ago Salman told his friends that he and Katrina were 'just friends'.

Patch-up hoga?

Adds a friend of the actress, "Katrina has been in a low mood for the last couple of days and flew off to Singapore on Wednesday night to shoot for De Dhana Dhan with Akshay Kumar.

More than a year ago they had gone through a similar situation, fought and almost broken up but got back together again. This time, their patch-up looks difficult."

Katrina Kaif remained unavailable for comment. Sallu denied that anything of the sort took place.
Edited by friends_rock - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeah i really hope they break up n remain friends..somehow they jst cant stay forever..as kat is only 24 n tooo successful n young for marriage ryt now ..something which is now appropriate for salman to do ..i think salman shuld be married n settled now..n if kat is not ready for that y wasting time n spoiling the relationship further...so if that happens gr8 move salkat...btw im pretty sure thats another media's own created news as always..

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i cnt even read anything the pics r in front of text
I do not think they have split wheres the proof??? they basing this on those stupid rumours again.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey i cant read the articles.. the siggies covers it

Salman needs someone his age. Neelam is still pretty and free to love. Chuck Sameer Soni.

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol.. yeah neelam is very beautiful girl i still remmber their movie together.. they had an awsome chemistry in the movie.. Edited by Sallufanno1 - 15 years ago
laly thumbnail
Noo he look good only with Kat
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Decoder

Salman needs someone his age. Neelam is still pretty and free to love. Chuck Sameer Soni.

What Neelam is with Sameer Soni?

The same guy from JJKN.....Really?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: AmritaRao-Nina

I do not think they have split wheres the proof??? they basing this on those stupid rumours again.

I agree. The media always does this, Salman and Katrina are always linked with their co stars. The media has done this in the past and are continuing to do it. So far Salman and Katrina's co stars have denied any link ups and there has been no proof of a break up