sarina_202 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i'm not quite sure on what urmila's story is...so she cheated on manas and killed the guy who she cheated on with manas with??? totally lost..someone update me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyfreak thumbnail

that guy ashwin was a jerk. he used her....BIG TIME. she realized this and killed him...went crazy. and then she was sent to jail...

she got taken advantage of in jail along with other women so manas, simran, abhi stepped up and got a lawyer who didnt help much. then the prosecuting laywer took their side and they won the case. now manas is goin out with that lawyer (rhea)...and urmila knows about this. shes dealing with it.

simran is mad...got into a big fight with manas. simran said he should not be doin that to urmila, and manas said simran should get out of abhi and neha's life. and now this is where we are...well in the USA.

chow thumbnail
urmila was very insecure in her marriage due to manas'
friendship with simran. ashwin, who was a former classmate of
manas and some kinda rival, employs her in his hospital as an
administrator (i think) and she ends up having an affair with
him. she leaves manas for ashwin. ashwin was a shady
character, i got the feeling he slept with urmila to get back at
manas somehow.
anyway, ashwin is this foreign returned doc who isn't very
competant. urmila thinks he'll marry her but he has other ideas.
he was shown as this ayyash type of character, you know - the
regular hindi film villian type. he gives urmila some sob story
about how he'll be totally (financially) destroyed if he can't
please this politician who controls his fate now. so dear urmila
decides, in all her love, to sleep with the politician (who
supposedly wanted a homely woman to sleep with before he
signed the papers ashwin needed). after that night, she
discovers that ashwin lied to her and that he wasn't in trouble at
all. in fact, the deal (for which she prostituted herself) is for a
new hospital or something to that effect. she gets totally
disgusted with him and kills him.
sarina_202 thumbnail

ohh...ic....

so why is she expecting manas to take her back? and why was simran expecting it? does she not know what manas went through..? i mean she went through the same

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarina_202

ohh...ic....

so why is she expecting manas to take her back? and why was simran expecting it? does she not know what manas went through..? i mean she went through the same

Isn't that the question of the century!!!! Poor Manas didnt know what hit him when Simran showed up at his doorstep and demanded that he justify what he was doing to Urmila. Her argument was that he had stood by her side all throughtout and given her hope that they would be together again. When Urmila herself admits that she does not expect Manas to wait for her for all the impending years after what she did to him, Simran tried to intervene by making Manas feel guilty about his need to share his life with someone...
Quite the spoilsport... or maybe envious? 🤔
*~sheena*~ thumbnail
lolz yeah.. simran sometimes jus OVERDOES IT.. as u no wht i mean by watchin her n manas fite..