Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Preity

u guys u shouldn't believe these lies. come on, i mean that is so stupid. kumud is definatley not canadian, and tanisha please stop spreading rumours!😒

U guyz.. im sry! But i truly.. did.. i jus thot it wud be kewl to share... srry if u think im liein.. i wont ever post anymore posts on india-forums or reply.. im sry if u think im takin this the rong way.. n makin a big deal.. buh today itz a verii bad day for meh.. n i dunt wana hurt anyone! Sorry.. 😭
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey tanisha.......don't worry......don feel that bad......if it is a lie, a lot of ppl lie and don even apologize......but u did, so i think every1 will forgive you.....😃

and if it's truth, then i'm happy for you that u talked to her and excited abt it.......i would react the same way, if i would have talked to any1 from tellywood or bollywood......and for sure would like to share in india-forums.....and don even talk abt leaving this forum.....all the ppl here are good.......but sometimes cause of many ppl lying, they get frustrated......and in terms of kumud, abt canada thing even i don believe cause i read for sure somewhere that she lived in ahmedabad and i agree she doesnt have an accent.....i live in canda and in four years even i have accent now.....and her english is badddddddddddd.... but again don take this in a wrong way.....chill and keep posting messages.......you will have lotz of fun.......kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Edited by sneha_09 - 19 years ago