Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: anitamalik

Ditto ..Agree with EVERYTHING you said!

I love how Karan has transformed himself from a non-dancer to a dancer..I like watch his previous performances in DMG and look at him now and am completely astounded at the change that has taken place! Seriously he is doing a GREAT job and Nicole should be commended for all that she is teaching him! <333

Karan is the KING of expressions all right! Uff, they kill me...LOLLL...He is just too awesome and he is doing an awesome job with Armaan!!! Love him MORE and MORE every day!😳

Love the topic Mira!πŸ€—

I Agree with u
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ditto My TT...*hugs* Karan was dancing with 'A' Style today. His expressions in the dance, his confidence, his moves, his looks,...Everything was seemingly superb!
Jenny! She was danced fabulously in the Song Sequence. Her expressions were also superb! Her movements. As you said Latka's and Jhatka's, everything was gawjus!
The song sequence plus, had everything, enjoyment, romance, DANCE, emotions, and Love!
From Armaan singint to AR staring, everything was superb in the SS.
And also, i would like to say, Creatives did a fabulous job. The way it was a emotional movement before the SS and thn the sudden happiness and excitement...All made the SS more extraordinary!
And Karan's expressions...Ahhh! He surely is the KING of expressions. His expressions everytime make me feel the same way as he does and i guess tht is the biggest acheivement of an actor as a actor tht the viewers feel the same as the actor is acting.
And Karan does that, he cried, i cried, he smiled, i smiled, he danced, i felt like dancing.
The Little Dream Sequence was Ohh! So CUTE! I have also watched it 46239865435 times...LOL! But am still not over it.
The expressions of A & R in tht scene were Mwah Worthy!
All in all, i can say now tht My DMG Is Back With A Bang!
Everything was perfect in yesterdays episode.
It had emotions, love, romance, comedy, drama, happiness, masti. Loved it!
..Mira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_285

Awesome topic Mira, I totally agree!

The dance was so well shot, and Karan has improved soooooooo much as a dancer, its really unbelievable! All thanks to Nicole!πŸ€—

and the dream sequence was soooooooooo cute!!!!!

Preeti ditto babe!! It's all thanks to Nicole..seriously she's helped him improve a great deal!πŸ€—

Ahh girl I'm still not over the dream sequence, It was soo cuteee and his expressions were priceless!
..Mira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: OM_Peace

Here is another great thread!!!! wah kya baat hai....

I loved what all you wrote.. but as prettyjasen said where was the nose and more importantly where is the part of him looking into space and imagining Ridz there....LOLL that was too funny and all of the other intersn expressions when they know what exactly is going through Armaan's head...LOLLL

too good!!

This week has been awesome... lovely episodes....

Oh I know, I know, but trust me if I would have talked about his nose and how she tapped it lightly I would have neverr stopped seriously! Lol
Karan's the King of Expressions like I said, especially that lovestruck expression he pulled off today while just staring into the air!

Yess this week has been amazing, and can't wait for next week.😳

πŸ˜†
..Mira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: znbhusain

Ditto My TT...*hugs* Karan was dancing with 'A' Style today. His expressions in the dance, his confidence, his moves, his looks,...Everything was seemingly superb!

Jenny! She was danced fabulously in the Song Sequence. Her expressions were also superb! Her movements. As you said Latka's and Jhatka's, everything was gawjus!
The song sequence plus, had everything, enjoyment, romance, DANCE, emotions, and Love!
From Armaan singint to AR staring, everything was superb in the SS.
And also, i would like to say, Creatives did a fabulous job. The way it was a emotional movement before the SS and thn the sudden happiness and excitement...All made the SS more extraordinary!
And Karan's expressions...Ahhh! He surely is the KING of expressions. His expressions everytime make me feel the same way as he does and i guess tht is the biggest acheivement of an actor as a actor tht the viewers feel the same as the actor is acting.
And Karan does that, he cried, i cried, he smiled, i smiled, he danced, i felt like dancing.
The Little Dream Sequence was Ohh! So CUTE! I have also watched it 46239865435 times...LOL! But am still not over it.
The expressions of A & R in tht scene were Mwah Worthy!
All in all, i can say now tht My DMG Is Back With A Bang!
Everything was perfect in yesterdays episode.
It had emotions, love, romance, comedy, drama, happiness, masti. Loved it!

oyee Zainii meri TT  love you reπŸ€— Our thoughts are too alike! Especially agree with you on the bolded parts, I've said it before and I"ll say it again Karan's an actor that can move you emotionally...and that is a big achievement in my eyes. Muahh keep rocking Karan!

And ditto, DMG is back wih a bang!
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..Mira..

LOL Jenny I was going to go into detail about the fact that Ridz touches Armaan's nose..seriously I had a whole paragraph written on it..and then I was like these people will be "Oh no here she goes again!"

Sleep honey...rest your eyes!! Aha don't worry, that nose is very sacred and precious. We'll display it for people to see...even though they'll be giving weird looks..on the inside they'll be loving it..they won't be able to deny that greek god style nose of his!πŸ˜†

Yh man... WTH man... the best was the nose part... actually the other parts were excellent as well, but im addicted to his nose, and nose onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I even started a topic on it yesterday i cudnt resist... n I went on the KS blog n saw ppl were commenting about his nose too... but now theres restrictions no one is allowed to chat on the blogπŸ˜†... they're sick of us manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..Mira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyasjen

Yh man... WTH man... the best was the nose part... actually the other parts were excellent as well, but im addicted to his nose, and nose onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I even started a topic on it yesterday i cudnt resist... n I went on the KS blog n saw ppl were commenting about his nose too... but now theres restrictions no one is allowed to chat on the blogπŸ˜†... they're sick of us manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahh babe, his nose is too cutee😳 I'm seriously mean it when I say its very very precious! πŸ˜† Your addicting to his nose only, not the rest of him?? Ahh I see how it is lol.

I know you started a topic on it, I ever replied!! Seriously jenny we've lost it completely....Sanjeevani is calling for us..Lol.  Ahaha I saw the restriction, they were probably like Oh god these people will never stop if we don't put a restriction!! LOL. I wonder what Shradha will say about our little nose discussion the next time she blogs...I'm sure she must have read also read atleast some of our topics...aha.

At the bolded part-  LOL they're probably thinking we have a couple of nutcases for fans! πŸ˜†

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..Mira..

Ahh babe, his nose is too cutee😳 I'm seriously mean it when I say its very very precious! πŸ˜† Your addicting to his nose only, not the rest of him?? Ahh I see how it is lol.

I know you started a topic on it, I ever replied!! Seriously jenny we've lost it completely....Sanjeevani is calling for us..Lol.  Ahaha I saw the restriction, they were probably like Oh god these people will never stop if we don't put a restriction!! LOL. I wonder what Shradha will say about our little nose discussion the next time she blogs...I'm sure she must have read also read atleast some of our topics...aha.

At the bolded part-  LOL they're probably thinking we have a couple of nutcases for fans! πŸ˜†

Thats for definate!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She'll be like Karan has some MAD fans likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

N darling its not just the nose... but u seriously do not want to get me started on the rest of his body parts... tht way we'll both NOT sleep at all tonightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Im pretty sure Shraddha has read the 'nose' disscussion hence the restriction... i want to see her reaction in her next blog... i bet she's laughing her head outπŸ˜†
..Mira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyasjen

Thats for definate!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She'll be like Karan has some MAD fans likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

N darling its not just the nose... but u seriously do not want to get me started on the rest of his body parts... tht way we'll both NOT sleep at all tonightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Im pretty sure Shraddha has read the 'nose' disscussion hence the restriction... i want to see her reaction in her next blog... i bet she's laughing her head outπŸ˜†

ROFL to his other body parts🀣 Seriously other fans talk about like their favorite stars eyes...or something normal like that..and we talk about his nose, and eyelashes..I mean seriously we're MAD fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Not that he doesn't have beautiful eyes, he does...along with his dimples and smile and pretty much everything about him is beautiful!! But like you said if we go into discussing all this,we'll both NOT be able to sleep tonightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh honey, I seriously do wonder what her reaction will be..and how she'll put it into words πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I mean the nose compliment is flattering in a weird wayy πŸ˜†