Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hey.. I asked Rajan Sir(on his blog) about Akshara's post marriage look in the promos..this is what he says

Hina has consciously been given a very subtle and simple look in the pre-marriage phase. A very nice look has been worked out for her post-marriage phase. I agree that the promo look isn't really appealing but we had shot that in the beginning of the show to fill in the promo requirements. So you need not worry, I promise that you will not be disappointed. Keep watching!

So if u have any thing to ask about Yeh Rishta or share suggestions/opinions u can post on his blog n he will reply: http://rajanshahi.india-forums.com/

Edited by -Maya- - 17 April 2009 at 8:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25CookMySockssabaCeruleanSkydesi_baby07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajanji abt Akshara's post-marriage look on Blog" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
oh thank god...i seriously didnt like the promo look for akshara... waiting to see how the look is...and thanks for the info dear..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
yes I'm sure she'll look gorgeous in whatever she wears..but how will she look in the ghoonghat ? i mean she'll have to cover her head na?

Her hairstyle & look at the time of Shaurya's wedding was just perfect...i wish her post marriage look is something like tht

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I don't think she will wear ghoonghat..coz in the promos she never wore ghoonghat..so maybe Naitik will somehow manage to convince Dadhaji n she won't wear it coz Naitik loves her hair..ya her look during Shaurya's wedding was perfect so they shud try something similar

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maya-

I don't think she will wear ghoonghat..coz in the promos she never wore ghoonghat..so maybe Naitik will somehow manage to convince Dadhaji n she won't wear it coz Naitik loves her hair..ya her look during Shaurya's wedding was perfect so they shud try something similar

OBviously Maya she won't do it in front of Naitik LOL She'll have to cover her head in front of elders....at least for sometime bec. daddaji won't change his thinking so soon...n Naitik as such can't speak in front of daddaji ..these things will take time

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
but yaar Charu in the promos she wasn't wearing ghoonghat even while she was going out in the public for shopping in bazaar etc so i think after sometime she might stop wearing it even if she initially wears it..just like Varsha did..so lets see

Edited by -Maya- - 17 April 2009 at 10:44am

nimmy1010

Goldie

nimmy1010

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thanks for da infomation.....

n thank god her luk is gona b difrent frm way dey show in da promos...!!

puttam

Groupbie

puttam

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I think she also looked good in the promos anywayConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top