Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikdumGAL thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
lolz....any reason for goin to first groom's then live independently?πŸ˜‰
hawa_hawai thumbnail
live independantly to avoid all hassles. unless ur saas is very, very, very nice.πŸ˜†
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Live independently.

Rifhat

Pindai thumbnail
Hmm, if groom is an only child, then with his family of course! I wouldn't want to let the grooms parents live alone.😊 My parents still have two other loving children!😊 Independantly if the groom isn't the only childπŸ˜‰ Edited by Pindai - 19 years ago
Sania-Usa thumbnail
offcourse freedom independent..................πŸ˜‰
sweetyvk thumbnail
Definitly groom's parents house, I don't want to cook, i'll make my saas cook.......lol πŸ˜† (like thats ever going to happen)
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shikdumGAL

lolz....any reason for goin to first groom's then live independently?πŸ˜‰

nope but im gonna live with them for a couple of years in india (i want to marry someone who lives in india) and maybe after that in canada

ides thumbnail
inependantly or with the groom's family
shikdumGAL thumbnail

oh grt voting!

so many ppl r going for Independently Living. I wonder no one seem to care abt their parents...(who wud afterall u knw u'll be like one of them when ur children get married n' go away!πŸ˜‰)

yea someone said..if groom is not the only child then live independently..but wat if his bro (younger/older) wants to live independently too?πŸ˜•

n' when one of u go to ur sasu's hosue...she not gonna be bz workin on somethin' but watchin at her daughter-in-law sharply n' make her do all house works.πŸ˜† (u might feel like wat wud u do if u were some gal's sasu? u wud think that u shud help her too. but its diff. when u reach at the stage of becomin sasu...🀒)