Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohit86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah i will continue that one too...But updates would take time for that. i dont have ready parts, when i would update for Ar then i will update here.
roshaa thumbnail
wow !!! amaZing concept !!
love this f-f !!
continue soon !
.Neha. thumbnail

hey rohit you are a blessed writer and on this line MISINTERPRETING, MISUNDERSTANDING, EGOISTIC ARE MEN' i so agree with you

please continue soon
Edited by soneha - 15 years ago
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy ROhit.. nice new ff.. do ocnt soon xxSonia
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesum...aweum
thanx yaar
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
awesome yaar.plzzzzzzzzz continue soon.update any of ur ff😊.it will be treat for us.πŸ˜†pm me😳
hgrhr thumbnail
Hey Rohit

You put this up with Mayur too...?!!! This is great!
Now I can't ever say that you don't write enough Mayur scenes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I guess I'll have to thank Ruchi for bugging you to make this post...!
Ok I won't bug you on PMing now...

wow. Three mayur fics and same Sajan ones too...lots of work yaar!

I have some teeny suggestions for you...hope you don't mind. Will probably make things easier.

Firstly, you could catch up on this one so its parallel to the Sajan one. Then you can post updates together and PM updates together as well...i.e. saying this as I almost missed out on this one!
Also as if you update that one and not this, I'll keep wanting to know what happens and won't be able to wait until you update this one! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hope that made sense...πŸ˜†
Same with the other two fics...

Also, maybe an index post on the first page would help. Makes it easier to find the parts...just my opinion

But that's all up to you, though. I'm just loving reading the fics!

Ok I'll shut up now as this comment has gotten really long.
I guess you do deserve them when you're putting so much effort...

Can't wait for the updates!

Nidhi
Edited by hgrhr - 15 years ago
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey rohit
one request yaar

plz make an index
and plz can u use different fonts for present and past track..i am all confused...and who is rahul???????

one more thng
i hope u'll not kill me for that

plz can u start an FF...in which mayur are not parted away....[lol...i now u mst be glaring at me now]

u are welcum nidhi
Rohit86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hgrhr

Hey Rohit

You put this up with Mayur too...?!!! This is great!...Yeah i did...It would lessen my load too... I dont have to write anything extra now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...as you all were bugging me to put more Mayur...πŸ˜ƒ
Now I can't ever say that you don't write enough Mayur scenes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Haha,,,Yeah...!!!!
I guess I'll have to thank Ruchi for bugging you to make this post...!
Ok I won't bug you on PMing now...Haha...I would pm...but its nice of you for not bugging...!!!

wow. Three mayur fics and same Sajan ones too...lots of work yaar!...Sajan is only two...not three..i didnt updated defeated for sajan...will do it later...!!!

I have some teeny suggestions for you...hope you don't mind. Will probably make things easier.

Firstly, you could catch up on this one so its parallel to the Sajan one. Then you can post updates together and PM updates together as well...i.e. saying this as I almost missed out on this one!...Haha..YEah that was what i was thinking...as if that would go  ahead of this then people here would tend them selves to read that when it would become more interesting ahead when i will leave you in hangers all the time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so i will catch up..!!!

Also as if you update that one and not this, I'll keep wanting to know what happens and won't be able to wait until you update this one! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hope that made sense...πŸ˜†
Same with the other two fics...Yeah thats true..that was what i thought...!!!

Also, maybe an index post on the first page would help. Makes it easier to find the parts...just my opinion

Yup..i forgot to make it..it is necessary one..!!!!

But that's all up to you, though. I'm just loving reading the fics!

Ok I'll shut up now as this comment has gotten really long.
I guess you do deserve them when you're putting so much effort... I Love to read longer comments too much go on...!!!!

Can't wait for the updates!

Nidhi

Rohit86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchimayur

hey rohit

one request yaar

plz make an index
and plz can u use different fonts for present and past track..i am all confused...and who is rahul???????

one more thng
i hope u'll not kill me for that

plz can u start an FF...in which mayur are not parted away....[lol...i now u mst be glaring at me now]

u are welcum nidhi

Okies two request Ruchi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Firstly...Index...I Did it...Thanks for reminding to both niddhi and you...!!! and yes i will use different fonts...!!!

Fanfic request...Yup...I have just started one Fanfic for AR in which they arent parted as they didnt met till now.. but i cant update that now as i had only updated part 1 there.
if i do then you will have to wait for 15 days as they are doing...but it wouldnt matter as their are four fics. so one update will b there for any of the fic in 2-3 days..!!!

i will do it after i have completed about 4-5 parts there or you have to wait for too long time.