Rohit86

IF-Rockerz

Rohit86

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Fanfic: Contract Marriage [Mayur]

ON REQUEST FROM RUCHI AND AMMY-LUV-RIDZ

INTRO

"Marriage.."

What does come to your mind, reading it..??? 'It is the Bonding of two hearts'. It is the dream of every person, every one has some dream regarding there life, when they will be married..?? Whom they would marry and live forever??...Yes these are all the questions that arise to ones mind if it is for ever, but if it's a contract....then what..?? 'If it's just a mere business then what..??  'if its just a game '.a ruthless game..', Then..???  A game played by some people for there own benefits or due to some conditions involving themselves in this game...but little did they knew that the game they were playing will spoil there life will snatch from them the reason for there living, there life ...there love..., there soul mate..., there partner in these game... what will be it's result of these Game...The game of Contract Marriage.

"LOVE...."

The beautiful emotion, What is it?? A gift given by the god to us, everyone has love in their life, may be in any form but its there. The feeling of ecstasy, but for her it became a curse, as it was giving nothing but remorse, she sighed laughing sarcastically.

A Girl who was in her mid twenty's was standing in her balcony resting her back to the wall deep in thought, her long hairs lying freely along her shoulder, she was looking at the Dark sky, she growled looking at the darkness which was engulfed throughout the sky just like her life which was engulfed by darkness, that never ending darkness, she didn't knew what to do, she growled looking at the blue sky, The darkness in her life is sucking her life away from her slowly, A sole reason for it was that she fell in LOVE...Yes Love with her Husband...'

'Yes her Husband...' She was married to him...But that had been just a game, a mere which was hurting her day-by- day every moment, slowly, steadily sucking her life away from her. She sighed looking at the shooting star thinking what should I ask for'??? What will he give me'??? What'??? Growling she went inside the room, once in her life this same feeling, an aesthetic feeling of Love had given her every thing she had desired in her life, may it be just for a moment but now when she recalls those days of her life she feels nothing but emptiness, a hollowness in her soul, she smiled slightly thinking about those blissful dream which where never meant to be her.

She always curses those unfaithful nights when she had abolished every barriers that she had around her guarded heart which resulted in this emotional turmoil she is in at this movement.... It has been four months from that blissful night which turned out to be living in Hell for her, but still somewhere in her heart she cherishes those days as it had meant Life to her but did it meant anything for him...??? Or was it just a pure Lust...?? This question troubles her every day does he ever felt what she felt for him...may it be just a flicker of emotion .she had a strong feeling at that time that maybe he had a little feelings for her but as the days passed by those flicker of hopes which where in her heart go buried deep inside the enveloped Heart      "The wounded heart"    "The restless heart...."

"Where were you Mayank when i needed you the most....?? Where...?? Where were you when i was crying here for you....Where...?? Why did you do this to me...?? Why....??" She grimaced as a lone tear escapes her eyes. She was crying again. Her tears had started drying due to excess crying now a days....!!!!

MANY PEOPLE SAY THEY WILL BE WITH ME ALWAYS

BUT, WHEN I BADLY NEED THEM, THEY ARE AT BAY;

WHEN I EXPECT SOMETHING, I'M ANSWERED NAY'

NONE OF THEM THERE' TO BLOW AWAY MY DARKNESS, WASTE EVEN A DAY!

THEY KEEP CHANGING NOW AND THEN'

AND I END UP WRITING IT ALL IN PEN;

MISINTERPRETING, MISUNDERSTANDING, EGOISTIC ARE MEN'

PEOPLE ARE ALL AS DIFFERENT AS MY FINGERS TEN!

STILL' I DON'T FIND MYSELF SINK'

I DON'T WET MY INK'

I DON'T RUN AROUND SEARCHING ANY LINK'

I DON'T LET MY FACE TURN PINK.

FOR' I ALWAYS KNOW' THERES YOU'

MY BROKEN HEART TO SEW'

TO LET ME SHINE LIKE A DEW'

AND, MY EVERY MOMENT FRESH AND NEW!

I KNOW' ANYTIME I NEED A SHOULDER TO LEAN UPON, I CAN FIND YOU'

EVERYTIME I NEED TO HOLD A HAND, MY HANDS GROPE FOR YOU'

EVERYTIME I NEED TO KNOW ME, I LOOK AT YOU!

FOR' WHO SHALL KNOW ME BETTER THAN YOU?

BUT WHENEVER I NEEDED YOU' I DID NOT FOUND YOU'I NEVER FOUND YOU

Those where some best days of her life may it be few and now she is here all alone away from every one who meant world to her just because of that person the love of her life ...whom she doesn't desires to see in her life anymore...she says that but deep down she has a flicker of hope to meet him... ...some time she fells in deep thought '..

"Why Life has played a cruel game with her??" she sighed thinking whom is she blaming'?

"The destiny??" she growled how can she do that.

"The love.??"

"Or the man she loved from her heart???"

She grimaced as she didn't know somewhere she herself is responsible for this condition in which she is today. It has all happened because of that 'Game'.

She sighed looking at herself as if she was pitying her. If that ruthless game wouldn't have been started then she wouldn't have been here alone fighting the battle in which she is loser in any cost ...Every day she battles against her life

Lying on her bed straight, she looked at his photo and sighs moving her hands to her stomach, the bulge. The only flicker of hope in her life, her little angel, the only reason for her living, which was the symbol of her love, only her...!!!!. Yes she was Pregnant'.She was going to be mother'.!!!!

she remembers those days when it all started, 'This Game of the cruel Marriage' When she became Nupur Khanna.

In a huge mansion, inside a dark room there was a man who was lying on a rolling chair folding his hands around its armrest, resting against them. His eyes Moist, There was so much pain hidden in his Deep Hazel Eyes. Having arched brows and smuggled look on his face he was looking at something narrowing his eyes on her. He had a little stubble on his chin...which was grown due to him not shaving continuously, Having a Grim Look on his face he stared at the Image in his hand...Yes it was indeed a Image, The Image which was embedded in his heart For ever. She was his Love Nupur. She was his Wife Nupur.

He was lying as if life has drowned from his body, He Laughs sarcastically looking at the Photos on the walls and gets up from the Rolling chair and moves towards the window looks at the moon, his only desire to live was long gone.......Gone away from him!!!!.... ...For ever............Ever!!!! .... He was been searching for her for the past three months all day long, But there was no sign of her. Often he asks a question to himself, "where is she????..."

"Why doesn't she come back...??...Why..???.."

"Why doesn't she wait for me...??? Why did she leave...?"

He was looking for some answer, But only answer he got was this ever ending loneliness, which was sucking the flicker of life remaining in him...Every day he stares at those same pair of eyes which ones upon a time used to drown himself in her, Those eyes which he used to be adore, to fantasize, to love, those eyes full of love, but now when he gazes at them they haunts him with those numerous question the life had played. He falls into thoughts of those days...A smile Appears on His Face....

If love is blind then I am blind indeed
Because it...s imperfections I can...t see
If love is hope then I hope always
To be that memory that never fades
If love is heartbreak then I...m willing
                For you I could make the world stop spinning .............

If love gives pain ...it also gives happiness

so I will never stop waiting for u

becoz I LOVE U

Drowning himself he ask him again "Doesn't she loved me as much as I loved her??? Did she'???

"If She did'Then why did she leave me???...Why...?"  If she would have waited for me then it would have been all fine, nothing wrong...But the little game they had played had drowned him leaving nothing but darkness in his life which was engulfing him into its blissful embrace where he might get some peace. Every day he wishes if he opens his eyes thinking Just might be he will see her in the same bed beside him, Only these abyss feeling for her is making him leave that may be one day he will find her the love of her life....now awaiting the darkness to engulf him he recall those days when these all had started ... When Nupur Kapoor Meet Mayank Khanna..

______________________________________________________________________________________

Here was the Intro. Do read it and Pls leave Comment Dear Readers, It helps to Improve...All Silent readers Plsss....At least Press Thank you Tab..Plsss.....The Fanfic will deal with Flashback Detailed one....The the present...Do read and comment should i continue it or not....

Do comment Guys if i should continue or not....!!!!!

Edited by Rohit86 - 04 August 2009 at 3:05am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Pankhuri.SethArjun_mayankmayur247tvgirl21MomanaArpita.MadanvishrutaxxXAanchaLXxxprerna_agrawalmjht_admirerriddhima1anju011snehajose17mayurg2010valliyahginny09parul_bansalsupercool3kirti123little_dragoncrazymayurian-Anila-SanaSarwarSharadDivyankaKanika05-Samira-love.mayurartiFavouriteofallsariska_mnartiyumnakapoormayur_eternal-SupriyaluvsMN-~*mishu*~Raee_SalvatoreSobtiObsessionSennyfalak01Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Contract Marriage[MayUr]Pt23 pg113 4/8" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
waiting rohit

post first part also

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

IF-Rockerz

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
thank u so much.
jaldi nahi toh papa muhje sone le jayengeLOL

Rohit86

IF-Rockerz

Rohit86

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
 INDEX

Part 1       Pg 2
Part 2       Pg 5
Part 3       Pg 6
Part 4       Pg8
Part 5       Pg10
Part 6       Pg 16

Part  7         Pg 18
Part  8         Pg 20
Part  9         Pg 23

Part 10        Pg 27
Part 11        Pg 29
Promo        Pg 32
Part 12        Pg 35

Part 13        Pg47
Part 14        Pg53
Promo         pg 58
Part 15        Pg62
Part16         Pg68
Part17         Pg 72
Part 18        Pg75
Part 19        Pg82
Part 20        Pg90
Part 21        Pg 101
Part 22        Pg 106
Part23         Pg 113

Edited by Rohit86 - 06 August 2009 at 2:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrtina-Anila-

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

IF-Rockerz

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
awesome update.now i will get a peaceful sleep.plz continue soon.pm me. iam going bye........Embarrassed

thank u rohitEmbarrassed

cuppycake990

IF-Rockerz

cuppycake990

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
its fab rohit. from where do u get such intense emotions......??

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
its the first time i read intro of contract....i mst say its awesum

one question yaar......how do u manage to write soo beautifully????

plz post first part asap

cuppycake990

IF-Rockerz

cuppycake990

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ya thanx rohit for pming it to me .. really sweet of u ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top