Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DOTW-Does-Life changes after marriage? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
OMG i never knew that so many people are married in our forum.....

Well i think life really changes after marriage...
I can't comment more as i dont know about it coz i am not married yet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW-Does-Life changes after marriage? (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
People do change after marriage, priorities change but that does not mean that the love changes....with marriage, more adjustments are made for the person we love and they do the same for us...it may not be said all the time, but the love is there.

Akshara beleived everything that her "nutty, inexperienced" friends told her and even ignored Naitik's call...she forgot how many times she made him wait for her.  I find this Naitik to be very a sensible guy.  Someone should tell Akshara how much they had to do for Daddaji to agree to her continuing her studies...and all that he did only for her, becoz she wanted to.

So I find even Varsha very immature...she decided that Shaurya didnt understand her, etc just becoz of an argument that she started.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Today i read something very interesting in the newspaper..there was an article about love....It said

"Is marriage really the end of romantic love, taking away all the thrill? If so why weren't we all embittered souls with lacklusture eyes and a depressed outlook? Howcome we still dreamt, still desired and still were happy , each in our own individual way? May be because though we may not be in love , we still loved and were loved back iin return?"

"What does love mean to me? Love is  a stringing together of happy shared memories, moments in time spent happily together. It is something that builds up with time and grows and increases. Is it physical? Is it romantic? Sure it is, but those are just phases and maybe manifestations of the real thing that lasts. The state of being in love cannot and does not last; love does ! "

"Romance comes with an expiry date and whether or not the couple marries, whether or not they are in close proximity, it is bound to end. Being IN LOVE is a state you grow out of and should; what makes a marriage or relationship is love. When romance ends, it transcends to love if there is something beyond the frivolous and the physical in a relationship. On the other hand it fizzles into nothingness if the relationship was never built on a solid basis and a deep understanding."

(Article from Times Life)

PS i liked the views of this writer specially "romance comes with an expiry date" , hence i thot of sharing it with u all...

Edited by _charu_ - 19 April 2009 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Marriges definetly changes ones lyf.... for some in good sence... & in bad sence for some....

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Charu, Is that u on your AV u r so cuteHug
I see lot has been written on this, I feel like spending my cents on this.......According to me love does not lessen after marriage. It may change its form u may not look into each others eyes for hours or hold hands the whole day but Love is intact.

Love is not a desire or a feeling of give and take,Instead it is a pool of all emotions where you just need to give without expectation of returns(thoda high funda ho gaya per believe me it is possible!)

Love for me is Strength & Power to forge ahead in life. Love is deep, and cannot be compared with anything. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved one (this is exactly what has happened to me in real life).

Unconditional Love, that is what I believe in & have been trying to convey but I think the logical people believe in conditional love. This might seem like a strange statement, but not everybody is ready to love unconditionally. Some people want to hang on to their judgments, their blame, their anger, and their resentment. Some people want to continue feeling like a victim to their lives and to others instead of taking responsibility for their lives. Some people don't feel happy unless they are complaining about others and/or about the events and circumstances of their lives. And it's generally easier to blame someone or something else.

But, as I have found out………..If we don't change our perspectives on things, nothing in our lives changes either.

On the other hand…………When we change our perspectives then we learn how to love unconditionally--everything around us changes, as if by magic!

Charu, reading abt your experience i felt that.....U did get hurt but you had your hubby by your side that helped u at you ILS place.

Surely, marriage is  a journey of wounding, healing & loving.......and worth pursuing.....just my 5cents

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
yeah that's me...thanks so much...Smile

Actually everybody has a perception of how love should be...may be bec. we're too much influenced by the concept of love which is shown on TV and movies.....

i loved reading ur post..specially "The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved one"

It took me a long time to accept whatever changes happened in my life after marriage....i have no regrets...Whatever little or more i get, i'm happy abt it...Smile sometimes one has to "search" for happiness in life....keep ur eyes and ears open...Smile

Originally posted by 5cents

Hi Charu, Is that u on your AV u r so cuteHug
I see lot has been written on this, I feel like spending my cents on this.......According to me love does not lessen after marriage. It may change its form u may not look into each others eyes for hours or hold hands the whole day but Love is intact.

Love is not a desire or a feeling of give and take,Instead it is a pool of all emotions where you just need to give without expectation of returns(thoda high funda ho gaya per believe me it is possible!)

Love for me is Strength & Power to forge ahead in life. Love is deep, and cannot be compared with anything. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved one (this is exactly what has happened to me in real life).

Unconditional Love, that is what I believe in & have been trying to convey but I think the logical people believe in conditional love. This might seem like a strange statement, but not everybody is ready to love unconditionally. Some people want to hang on to their judgments, their blame, their anger, and their resentment. Some people want to continue feeling like a victim to their lives and to others instead of taking responsibility for their lives. Some people don't feel happy unless they are complaining about others and/or about the events and circumstances of their lives. And it's generally easier to blame someone or something else.

But, as I have found out'''..If we don't change our perspectives on things, nothing in our lives changes either.

On the other hand''''When we change our perspectives then we learn how to love unconditionally--everything around us changes, as if by magic!

Charu, reading abt your experience i felt that.....U did get hurt but you had your hubby by your side that helped u at you ILS place.

Surely, marriage is  a journey of wounding, healing & loving.......and worth pursuing.....just my 5cents

Post Reply New Post

Go to top