Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

The best choreographer at the moment.

Painted_Lady thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi all

I dont know if this has been discussed before. Otherwise please post your comments. Whom do you think guys is the best choreographer at the moment in JDJ 3? I personally liked Toby Fernandez a lot. I thought he is a very cool and relaxed guy. But now he is out of the show. At present I like Monica's Choreographer,Javed  as he always goes for different and refreshing steps.

In my opinion the worst choreographer was Rozita,Anand Raj's partner. She knows that he is a non-dancer. But she was very impatient and at times acted rude with him. I dont know how she is now as I heard that they got good marks in Wild Card episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i like Shilpa's choreo...he has very nice ideas!
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post

for my side the best Choreographer is none other then savio partner of HK ,Deepak partner of Parul,Nishant partner of shilpa & form grls i love only sonia partner of baichung & rams partnes also
and the worst choreographer is nicols  partner of karan
Edited by digitalone 33 - 15 years ago
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Javed is good so is savio but worst is rozita. she was very rude to anand raj. felt bad for him.
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Nice topic :-)

The 2 choreographers that I like the most are Savio and Javed. Javed has always been my favourite and he's doing a good job this season as well. Savio has also impressed me.
pooja92 thumbnail
Nicole Javed and ummm.... Shilpas Choreo
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nishant is amazing .. He is so creative .. Everytime he comes on that stage, i can see passion all over his face, he so wants this .. Little fellow has an awesome mind .. Wish him good luck ..
srkbest thumbnail
i like nicole, javed and nishant's work
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Deepak and Javed - both have great technique and bring in fresh choreography and variety into the show. They raise everyone's bars and it was no surprise that both of them were in the finals last year.

Nishant - has very creative ideas. Loved his Charlie Chaplin act.

khan-anam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nicole is the best but i think  that himanshu is also gd