Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

amanaranjan

amanaranjan

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
hi guys!!
sorry i know i'm a day late but kya karu i just moved to singapore 3 days back so i was getting settled in.
anyways iss week ka discussion is whether this karan singh is a boon or bane. is he acha or bura. i
now after 2 episodes karan singh is essentially what u can call a typical 'balaji' rockstar. which hopefully is not a bad thing. the guy is a complete oppsotie of arjun. he's nice, fun, jovial and generally a happy go lucky kinda guy. he also has this added flirtiness, and casanova instincts to complement his image. Also the guy has some class, unlike miss nutt he's not cheap and narrow minded for the simple fact that he did not dismiss arohi cos nutt wanted it. maybe very close to what arohi was looking for...

anyways here are a few questions to discuss

1) what is the objective of his entry??
2)how is he going to affect arjun and/or arohi?
3)what are the chances of him falling for arohi?
4)do u think he'll bring arjun and arohi closer??
5) if yes/no the why do u think so?

hope u guys like it
i'm waiting for lots of comments
Amana

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhani..-Anaya-minuu.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~DOTW~~ Karan Singh- boon or bane??" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanaranjan

1) what is the objective of his entry??...To create hurdles in AA life!
2)how is he going to affect arjun and/or arohi?Arjun more....beacause we believe he will fall far Arohi...and in turn affect both their lifes!
3)what are the chances of him falling for arohi?90 percent chances!!!LOL
4)do u think he'll bring arjun and arohi closer??10 percent possibility....
5) if yes/no the why do u think so?He could probably fall for Natasha and stay away from their lifes.....in those 10 percent chances!!!LOL

love is fire

Goldie

love is fire

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
HI Amana!

How's Singapore getting along? Wink

Interesting topic yaar!

Hmmmm here's what I think:

1) what is the objective of his entry?? Hmmm, I think his entry will somehow add a new twist to Arjuhi's love story...he doesnt seem like a negative character so I think he's entry is to kinda spice things up in the story Wink

2)how is he going to affect arjun and/or arohi? Hmmm I think he will start liking Arohi Confused...and might lead to Arjun and Arohi growing apart... which will be temp...Confused

3)what are the chances of him falling for arohi? 70%! LOLLOL

4)do u think he'll bring arjun and arohi closer?? That could be a possibility....Wink

Cos I think Arjuhi's love for each other will grow deeper and deeper by the day and their trust in one another too...so this Karan guy an try as hard as he can...par mujhe nahin lagta he will succeed Wink

.: Radhika :.

Mallu_gal

Goldie

Mallu_gal

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged
err.....maybe to annoyy Nutts ??Big smile.....ok....on a more serious notee....maybe he has something to do with Arjuhi's future.....maybe helping themm.....or creating problems for them.Angry

like i said beforee.....mybe creating problems for themm/between themAngry.....or he might help them.Big smile

the chances are highh.......i mean Arjun used to hate women.....so if she can change himm.......think of what she could do to KaranEmbarrassed....or what Karan could do to himself after seeing Arohi...n hearing her sing.Cry

there is a possibility.....he sounds all nice noww....but you never know Kekta......she might change everythign around at the last minutee...one day hes all nicee......next dayy....REVENGEE !!Ouch

i dunno about this Karan guyy rightt nowConfused....like i said.....you never know what Kektas gonna do to the showw......maybe he can take Nutts.....nannoy her for the rest of her lifee.....that wayy Arjuhi will be togetherr.....foreverr.Day Dreaming

Alpha.
xx.

Edited by Mallu_gal - 16 April 2009 at 7:21am

Cupcake4GHT

Goldie

Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
karan singh is the saving grace of this show which is sinking in trps no offence the main leads cannot hold this show for long they need to go back to acting school and take some acting lesson big time

bellajacob

IF-Dazzler

bellajacob

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
To make Arohi a superstar and entertain the audience with his chirpy nature...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

he wont make any negative effect on AA...AA will get affected bcoz of Badi maa..or salil=purvi break up

he has already fallen...ROFL he wants to share apple ka bageecha with her..ROFL

may be after Arjun comes out of jailOuch

bcoz he said he is positive...Big smile

Edited by JINKTAK - 16 April 2009 at 7:41am

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged

to help Arohi see the real world and turn her into a superstarBig smile

not in a bad way but to get dem to love each other even more meaning falling more deeply in loveWink

zeroGeek

absolutely YESDay Dreaming

yes cause he is already in love NatEmbarrassed

Edited by _angel_ - 16 April 2009 at 8:04am

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanaranjan

hi guys!! hello Big smile
sorry i know i'm a day late but kya karu i just moved to singapore 3 days back so i was getting settled in. wow singapore hope u r liking it there
anyways iss week ka discussion is whether this karan singh is a boon or bane. is he acha or bura. i
now after 2 episodes karan singh is essentially what u can call a typical 'balaji' rockstar agre
edApprove . which hopefully is not a bad thing..i dont think its a bad thing a good story only keeps on moving when new characters are added and twists are brought in. the guy is a complete oppsotie of arjun. he's nice, fun, jovial and generally a happy go lucky kinda guy. he also has this added flirtiness, and casanova instincts to complement his image..yeah so far the creatives have added major points to his character. Also the guy has some class, unlike miss nutt he's not cheap and narrow minded for the simple fact that he did not dismiss arohi cos nutt wanted it. maybe very close to what arohi was looking for... he just gave us a hint of the future track..that might happen in kmh..he making arohi a superstar..launching her in his album..as he will take her song ..well this just my prediction!!..

anyways here are a few questions to discuss

1) what is the objective of his entry?? to bring a cool twist in the story
2)how is he going to affect arjun and/or arohi?well he will be affecting arohi's career which will make arjun take a step back as he wouldnt want to ruin arohi's career..and there also might be something else..by which arjun said in earlier epis that even if she wants she wont come back to him..may they love each other but have to part ways...unwillingly
3)what are the chances of him falling for arohi? i dont think he will fall for her but i think he will learn a lot from arohi and her set principles
4)do u think he'll bring arjun and arohi closer?? yeah he just might end up being the reason they re unite but for that we will have to watch the serial ..duh!

hope u guys like it..very good discussion topic Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top