Armaan (Karan)and Riddhima finally engaged

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Karan and Riddhima finally engaged

It seems that Jennifer Winget has brought luck for Dill Mill Gaye. After a year and a half and two Riddhimas later Armaan and Riddhima are now getting engaged. This is really good news for all the fans of DMG.

Producer Siddarth Malhotra informs, "Yes, the audience will see both of them getting engaged in a couple of days. We are happy that after almost one and a half year they both are getting married but let me assure you that there will be major twists and turns in DMG but within the soul of the show."

"Well according to me both the actresses who played Riddhima were lucky for the show. But it's Jennifer who got a chance to portray this big moment of Riddhima's life on screen," Malhotra continued.

This development in the script is sure to have viewers asking for more.

Raj Dixit Posted on 15 April 2009 7:10 pm
Source :Tellychakkar Mods if alreadyposted please close the topic Edited by shanti05 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
wow....thats a gud news...armaan n ridhima r my jaan.... m soo happy 2 c them 2gether after such a long time....m missing shilpa n sukku at this moment of time....as coz of them ridhima is soo close 2 my heart...
i wish jenni all d best...i know she will give her 100%....
👍🏼