Dil Mil Gaye or Change Mil Gaye????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Ahem although i do like the KaJen couple, they do have a chemistry a gr8 one actually, but this isn't working for me as AR, i am still madly in love with KSG but he has lost all the essence that makes him Dilon Ka Armaan, everything is changing and changing and changing even the cute BG scores that were the classical memories of Old DMG are changed dont know why ,this change is unaccpetable, so i think the show name now must be Change Mil Gaye aur Miltey he GayeLOLConfused

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Mil Gaye or Change Mil Gaye????" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSG_Karan_Jenni

Goldie

KSG_Karan_Jenni

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i agree....it does nt  seem tat i m watching DMG anymore.....it has changed drastically...bt still i  m loving it...as far as KSG is there i will love watching it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top