Fan Fictions

AR~Lov Is 4evr,Evrlastin lik d Sun#2 Discontinued (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 21

Indiajapan

Groupbie

Indiajapan

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I read it at one go and i'm really impressed. But looks like u havent updated for 2 months now:((( Hope to read some soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTangled_25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR~Lov Is 4evr,Evrlastin lik d Sun#2 Discontinued (Page 20)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Important Message: ~

Hi Guys!
How R U!
I wish u r Gud....

Guys message from Nruti(aluver15). Guys she can't reply till 17th December. Coz she is inactive till this period. She have just add another class in her semester so its too much work now. She can't come. She said me to say sorry
on behalf of her and pass this message to everyone.

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha
Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR-loveriTangled_25

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Im waiting... im waiting... im waiting... im waiting...ROFLROFL

iTangled_25

saaw

Groupbie

saaw

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hey..started reading ur ff and couldnt stop..read it all in one go...!!!
y havent u updated in so long??? :(
pleeeease dont forget this ff... :)
its awesome!!!!
add me to ur pm list pl.. :)
tc

iTangled_25

zesty.me

zesty.me

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
plz continue sooon
wanna read some more of this ff
plzzzzzzzzzzzz

iTangled_25

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Hello Hug

I just happened to get my results today which came out of the blue because no one expected it till the Christmas holidays would end.
I'm quiet disheartened actually now that I ponder over my marks which seem to be as below.

Hindi 77/100
English 83/100
Accounts 88/100
Banking 80/100
Economics 80/100
Management 77/100
Insurance 61/100
General education 111/150

Total:- 657/ 850 -- 77%

It is distinction of course, However, Because of Insurance I seem to lose the Principles Role of Honor I have been wanting from the beginning of this year.

At our level its difficult to get 70% but there are many out there who got more and someone like me is definitely not satisfied with 77%. It sounds like 2nd class to me to be honest. The 12th boards I hardly worked much for it but got 87% then and I definitely deserve way more than 61.. but chances are very less that I'll get those marks if I give it for revaluation as per clarified. So I lose the honor even though I get a merit certificate for the achievement in the remaining 7 subjects.

I came to a decision that I need to work harder, and its definitely not going to happen if I hang around I-F too much. May be I would have got a bit more if I did not come those few hours I did during exams Confused

There was a time I could take college lightly, but this University level is way too much to take lightly I realize now !!
I'm not saying I'm leaving this place till May when my vacations come etc etc.., No !! that is not what I'm saying. I'll come, but even lesser than the word 'rare' perhaps. As and when I get time and think its appropriate to come, I'll come and give a Update.

So this seems like a Goodbye, I did not think this day would come, But circumstances have forced me to take this decision, If not the circumstances you can call it my ambitious nature? Confused

So yes, Its a tata from my side, In a way... Thank You for all the support, love, companionship, trust, faith, those beautiful elating comments and I could go on... But most importantly the 'friendship'.

- Steff

P.S: I Love you all and I'll be here a bit during Christmas hopefully that is if I'm not too busy with Christmas and all assignments and tests on my head. I'll soon be back Hug

A Very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year Much in Advance !!! Approve

PS: I think I'm going to close this FF temporarily Confused

Edited by Steff_DMG - 16 December 2009 at 6:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HeAvEnSscorpio95Sony_1234k_anjali12anumeha_rajat

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
hey dear....just read ur story...its very sweet n lovely......plzzzz do continue....n add me too in ur pm list.............

iTangled_25

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Steffi jus found this ff of yours and it is fantastic! wen are you going to update it?

jus read your note and we will miss you! come bck soon!

Tahmina

Edited by Tahmina96 - 30 May 2010 at 1:43pm

iTangled_25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top