Fan Fictions

Revenge Marriage. (AR) note pg158! (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 160

Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

HEY GUYZZ WILL UPDATE IN A FEWW MINZZ!!!!!1Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Revenge Marriage. (AR) note pg158! (Page 69)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
            PART 5b

Closing his eyes, he can see the flashback of his party. Ridhima was jumping and playing in the rain, he thought she looked sexy as hell. Her sari was stuck onto her body, exposing her curves, and it was a see through. Then he remembers Armaan putting his jacket over her, covering her body, that's when he started drinking. He wanted to see Ridhima more, even more than that, feel her.

While trying to work, he keeps getting distracted by her beautiful, innocent face. He remembers last night's events, when she was drunk. She was so innocent, cursing out Maya because of jealousy, and then her childish playing in the rain, and then her making the moves, and calling him houte. He signed thinking how much he loves her and what extent he's ready to go to make her love him back.

His thoughts were disturbed by one of the workers, "Sir here's your file on the Gupta Industries". Coming into his senses, "Ohh thank you". Looking through the files, he was very impressed with Shashank's work. His company was indeed one of the highest ranked, but he knew Shashank wants his company to be number 1. In order to gain Shashank's trust, Armaan has to make this dream of his possible. Therefore, he worked vigorously, getting new projects and all.

After a long day of work, all he wants to do now is relax and have some more romantic moments with his wife. He spotted her in the Kitchen trying to get something from the top cabinet.

Ridhima was almost done cooking; she just had to add the finishing touch, some parsley. She tried to reach for it but it was too high up. She tried jumping, but still no use. She grabbed a stool, and placed it on the floor. She climbed on it to reach for the parsley; she lost balance and shut her eyes, expecting to be in the hospital. She landed on something really strong, she opened her eyes to see Armaan carrying her. He placed her down gently, and tried to get the parsley himself, but wasn't able to because it was way too high. "UH? Ridhima do me a favor and stand here". She listened to him, her back was facing him. He encircled his arms around her bare waste, and lifted her up. She gasped as she felt his cold hands touching her skin, but nevertheless she got the parsley. He slowly slid her down his body. Ridhima was getting goose bumps all over as she felt his body.

She tried not to pay attention to him, and went on to her cooking. The parsley lid was very tight, and Ridhima couldn't get it out. She looked back to see Armaan laughing at her. She tried her hardest again, but still failed. Armaan slowly walked behind her, put his hand on the her hand which was on the lid, and squeezed it hard until the lid opened. Ridhima didn't notice the lid opening, she was to busy loving Armaan touch.

Armaan started blowing the hair out of her face, she merely closed her eyes. He turned her around so that she was facing him, and her back was towards the counter. He held her waist tightly, she opened her eyes as she felt pain a moan escaped her mouth. Armaan brought his face towards her nuzzled into her hair, kissing her earlobes. He moved his cheeks up and down against hers. Ridhima started feeling weak on her knees, but with the support of Armaan, she was standing.

Ridhima trying to control her feelings was losing the battle. She literally had no control over her body, but suddenly the lid fell of her hand, and she was struck back to reality. "Umm.. sorry", she said looking up at him. "Don't be", he said winking at her and walking away. Ridhima kicked herself mentally for being so stupid and not having control over herself. Folding her hands together and looking up to the ceiling with her eyes closed, Ridhima started murmuring a prayer. Oh God please save me… This guy is seriously gonna take over me soon. Please let me have control, and please give me the strength to stay away from him… Maybe the more I stay away, the better it is. I have to find an excuse to get away from him… But for now please let me control…!!

Armaan came back to the kitchen to get something, but the sight after him was to interesting and cute looking. He saw Ridhiam with her hands collapsed and her eyes closed. He overheard her prayer to god, and was about to snicker aloud. Before he can laugh, he left the kitchen. Hmmm. So Mrs. Ridhima Malik has no control over herself, this is gonna be fun. Let's see how I can torture her. And what's this, she's willing to try to stay away from me.. hmmm no that's something I cant let happen. Just remember one thing Mrs. Ridhima Armaan MALIK; H20 can be separated into hydrogen and oxygen, but Armaan and Ridhima.. NO WAY!, he smiled to himself thinking how delectable she looked praying.   

PROMO!

She opened her eyes, and now the song was stuck into her head. "Tempted to touch", she said confused and hopelessly. Ghastly for her, Armaan over heard her, and smiled with his naughty face. "If your so tempted, then go ahead and touch me… You have full rights", he said winking at her. She looked away blushing, turning red, Dam it .. I had to say tempted to touch loud!.

------------------------------------------------

He turned her around still grabbing onto her waist, he started coming closer and closer. She opened her eye's steadily to see him only an inch away. "Ridhima", he whispered again, and thins time his hot breath reached to her face. "Armaan", she said as a reflex. "Ridhima", he said coming closer again. "Armaan….please", she said looking away. He took his hand and placed it under her chin, making her look at him, especially his eyes. "Ridhima… I..", he looked at her and saw her looking at him curiously. "I… I really…I…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

She felt proud thinking that Armaan is finally out of her mind. She went to her flat, and started looking through all the clothes she brought. 2 RED saris, 1 RED night gown, 2 RED shirts, 2 pairs of RED heels, 1 RED scarf, 3 RED eye shadows, 2 RED rubies bracelets, 3 RED jewelry sets, a RED watch, RED pants. She looked at herself shocked to see that everything was red. RED! OH God, Armaan's favorite color… Why wont he leave my head for.. GOD!,

------------------------------------------------------

Hey every1 like i promised i updated part 5b with in 2 dayzz and with a bonus! left u all a promo... soo YAY!!!!Clap. Thankz for all ur love nd support guyz!!
so plzz do leave ur commentz/critismz... Luv u all... nd tc!!!

Luv SAZ! xoxoBig smile

MrsMallikGrover

Goldie

MrsMallikGrover

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
hey loved this update wow
reallly liking your story
i read the whole thing
gosh this vivek guy! arghh
well riddhima needs to know that she will can cant be away from ARMAAN! lol
please add me to ur pm list and pm soon thanks!

luv anisha.

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
woah dearHug its really awesome oneStar superb dearEmbarrassed so Ridhima lost control over herWink & Armaan enjoying it coolEmbarrassed plz continue it soonTongue& thanks for the pmWink

"Kamal ho tum,na gulaab ho tum,
Meri aankho ke khowaab ho tum,
Haanth utha kar rub se jo sawal kiya tha,
Un sawalon ka jawab ho tum!"

bloodline

bloodline

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
lol....loved the promo...red red red!!!
Armaan and ridhima....both of them r just too cut 2 be true!!
awesomely written part....update soon :)

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

hey dearSmile

awesome part........         really ur ff has some magic in that........           plzzzz continue soon..........             n ha' thanks for the pm.........

Edited by k_anjali12 - 17 May 2009 at 12:34am

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
haha...i loved the part
Aww...she was praying and he overhear her
very nice

and the promo...it was awesome

RED red

tamanna17

tamanna17