Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Ditto Huma. If the Creatives were going to end the show, they would've just ended it with Sukirti. And plus, Jennifer already has signed a contract which will probably last for awhile. So I don't think DMG is ending anytime soon.

@Bolly.wood: Agreed!! Something was missing...but now I think Jennifer as brought back Riddhima's original characteristics.
Edited by nowee10 - 15 years ago

Jenni has the potential to transform into any character. Now that's called acting.

hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Jenni has the potential to transform into any character. Now that's called acting.

let me add to it zainu.  Jenni has the potential to transform into any character without losing the original essence of that character.  That's very important when u r replacing an actor.  Jai Ho Jenni
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

let me add to it zainu.  Jenni has the potential to transform into any character without losing the original essence of that character.  That's very important when u r replacing an actor.  Jai Ho Jenni

i agree....jenni has the potentiality.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ Kasu4life- how can you write someone off with just 2 episodes?

Ahhhh thanks everyone for the replies :) I'm glad everyone is liking the pleasent change

I find it funny how Ridz's character had become so inconsistent! Chaliya was like being rakhi sawant or something and tujhe me rab dikhta hai as if she's madhubala or something!
Please, I dont want rakhi or madhubala..i want my Ridz, and thankfully she's back!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes you are right....i agree before ridhimma character was really weak...she has very less screen space too....but now armaan and ridz share almost equal screen space....which is really good.
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
haha totally agreed😳

finally the ridhimma charm is bak 😃
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agreeee jenni is awesomme loving kajen to the maxxxxxxxxx baby
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

@ Kasu4life- how can you write someone off with just 2 episodes?

Ahhhh thanks everyone for the replies :) I'm glad everyone is liking the pleasent change

I find it funny how Ridz's character had become so inconsistent! Chaliya was like being rakhi sawant or something and tujhe me rab dikhta hai as if she's madhubala or something!
Please, I dont want rakhi or madhubala..i want my Ridz, and thankfully she's back!

inconsistent was the description of riddhima for quite sometime now........changing with every episode depending on the track without any valid/sensible reason.  I am also thankful for this PLEASANT CHANGE. 
nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if you can't "write off" jenny in 2 episodes how can u praise her to the skies in the same time period???? she is a good actress no doubt (in kzk not as riddhima!) but it has more to do with the storyline than the actors! earlier the storyline was bad but now after getting so many complaints they have realised their mistake & come back on track, so it's NOT jenny it's the creatives who are a breath of fresh air suddenly. give it some time & they will probably fall back to the old habits!