Qasab's Mother - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
her mother shudnt be given the permission to meet him at any cost!
Originally posted by: RUSmart

Really when u see the lawyers discussing the case, it is very funny. The whole world has seen this man using his machine-gun(AK-47) and shooting people. What sort of arguments are they after now. As it is possessing a weapon of mass-destruction itself is a crime.Have we not seen Sanjay Dutt being booked for possessing such arms. Then what is the meaning of allowing stupid arguments like his age etc, at the time of crime in this case. The judge and the lawyers have to rush up with this case. This man Qasab is costing the nation crores of rupees everyday for his security and other expenses. The Indians are feeding a man who is (already) guilty of killing their own people. Letting Qasab's mother meet him will be another folly because this will (maybe) transfer the importance of this case as the one of Sarabjit who is in the Pakistani Jail awaiting the death sentence to he executed.

very good point. totallt agree with u here.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As per Sharia law ..panishment for killing 100s of innocent peoples...He should hang publicly or Throw Stone to him n kill...
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahikhan

why ?
RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by mahikhan

why ?

Because as per the villagers who knew Qasab they say that Qasab went to meet his mother and get her blessings before coming to India and kill and get killed. His mother knew and still she did not care to inform the authorities. So this can be one of the reason for not letting her meet him.
Originally posted by: RUSmart

why ?

Because as per the villagers who knew Qasab they say that Qasab went to meet his mother and get her blessings before coming to India and kill and get killed. His mother knew and still she did not care to inform the authorities. So this can be one of the reason for not letting her meet him.

@angie:well i dont think she shud come n meet her son i dont have any reason to answer your WHY though๐Ÿ˜ณ
@rusmart:i didnt knew abt the reason narrated above but i dont think her mother shud be allowed to meet her!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
let his mother to come, torture kasab in front of her so that she can realise what her son did and what others must have felt when their nears and dears got killed by her son's bullets , then hang her in front of kasab so that he can realise how it feels when ur own dies that type of death after that HANG Kasab in front of public !

perfect verdit !!!!!
^^your siggy is HOT MR!๐Ÿ˜‰
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahikhan

why ?

@angie:well i dont think she shud come n meet her son i dont have any reason to answer your WHY though๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
lol why are you so confused looks like you want the answer from me only.๐Ÿ˜›