Debate Mansion

Qasab's Mother

RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The reverred minister of India Mr.Pranab Mukerjee announced that Qasab's mother desired to visit his son in the Indian Jail. In this statement he insisted that this was proof enough for Pakistan's involvement in the 26/11 attacks. Leaving aside this statement, should Qasab's mother be given permission to visit her son? And why now? Where was she all these months? When the Pakistani govt. was shouting again and again that there is no proof of Qasab being a Pakistani, where was Qasab's mother. How come they have contacted the Indian foreign office without the knowledge of the Pakistan govt. Or is thisAs it is too much of water has flown in the Indian Rivers since the capture of this mass murderer, and now giving him the privilege to meet his mother............is this not very sarcastic. After the Vaghmare episode of his lawyer who has been disqualified to defend him, is he not been given an extra lifeline. Why are they delaying the legal process. This man should have been hanged by now. All that is being done to delay the legal proceedings is again a sign of failure of the systems in India. Is there anyone around in India who can put things right so that the Indian system doesnot become a laughing stock for the world?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i dont think she should be allowed o meet qasab. and as per my knowledge qasab's village was surrounded by policemen after 26/11?
and ye i agree he should have been hanged by now . so much money is being spent on him unnecessarily. just appoint some lawer for the heck of it and just hang him now.
i dont think now pak is concerned abt qasab being pakisthani or not. they have taliban to deviate their mind.
what i am concerned about right now is the no of terrorists entering our country rathed say already living in india.🤢
seetumail thumbnail
ajaml qasab would have been hung much before.
when he has given his statement then why wasting time on his trial.
the govt of india will open its eyes when qasab will be murdered by someone or some hijacking will take place for his freedom
Originally posted by: seetumail

the govt of india will open its eyes when qasab will be murdered by someone or some hijacking will take place for his freedom

i do nt think he is some master mind or a i think he was just a pown. so they wont be least bothered abt him any more. more over y will they  put a stamp on him being a pakisthani by hijacking people for him.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Qasabs parents never denied that he was their son. They had recognised him  identified him as per media reports . Its the pakistan govt that was refusing to accept that he was a pak national even though Qasab had been demanding a pakistani lawyer for his defence

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Qasabs parents never denied that he was their son. They had recognised him  identified him as per media reports . Its the pakistan govt that was refusing to accept that he was a pak national even though Qasab had been demanding a pakistani lawyer for his defence

really how riculous this is.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

really how riculous this is.

well ever since the 26/11 attack this is how the Pak govt is responding time & again!

_Angie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: seetumail

yeah, Do we actually need to hold a trial for Kasab. He now claims to B a juvenile & has sought to B tried under the lenient juvenile court of India. Now if the case drags on 4 years a court cases in India usually do , he ll soon B pleading mercy on account of having turned into a senior citizen. BTW when we have Hindu law act & Muslim law act cant we try Kasab under a Taliban law act & punish him as per their law? Indian law does not have any suitable punishment for him
rekhab25 thumbnail
i totally agree with angie.4u.quasab should be punished under some other law and this should take minimum time.
RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really when u see the lawyers discussing the case, it is very funny. The whole world has seen this man using his machine-gun(AK-47) and shooting people. What sort of arguments are they after now. As it is possessing a weapon of mass-destruction itself is a crime.Have we not seen Sanjay Dutt being booked for possessing such arms. Then what is the meaning of allowing stupid arguments like his age etc, at the time of crime in this case. The judge and the lawyers have to rush up with this case. This man Qasab is costing the nation crores of rupees everyday for his security and other expenses. The Indians are feeding a man who is (already) guilty of killing their own people. Letting Qasab's mother meet him will be another folly because this will (maybe) transfer the importance of this case as the one of Sarabjit who is in the Pakistani Jail awaiting the death sentence to he executed.