~MMDR April 15th written update~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shaz81

IF-Rockerz

shaz81

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Sat Sri Akal, Namaste and As-Salamu Alaykum

Hiya everyone it's the middle of the week and its lovely and sunny here, I went to a vaisakhi party at my Nani's nursing home and they were singing some lovely boliyan, that I just felt the need to share with you, so if I get it wrong then forgive me. Also thanks to Sara for covering for me.

Je mundeya tu menu nachdi vekhna
Je mundeya tu menu nachdi vekhna
Suit sama de fit mundeya

veh meri nachdi di photo kich mundeya
Veh meri nachdi di video kich mundeya
Veh meri nachdi di video kich mundeya

An old one I know but it was so nice listening to LOL, as always I am in rush so please forgive my silly mistakes.

RECAP

Geet looks upset and goes upstairs the Mausi says let her go and Dolly looks on shocked.

PART ONE

She has flashback to her first broken wedding and then all the insults, then sher remembers Kul's uniform coming back and then the silly aunt's insult's about her being a bad omen. Sukhi rushes in to see her crying and tells her to stop he says that Mausi could never keep her own family happy so she can never do the same for anyone else you don't listen to her. Listen Geet she will leave soon and just think that everyone else thinks a lot about you, including me ( Dolly walks in and has a face like a pit bull Sukhi dear be careful what you say dear). Geet cries more and Sukhi see Kul's pic on her bedside table.

GJ tells Mandy that what was said is wrong and Mandy says what's wrong, try and get a grip of your self and he replies that as much as I try things keep on getting out of control and Mandy says you are the oldest and most respected in the family, GJ says I do not deny this but I can not look Geet in the eye after what Mausi said. I refuse to believe that Geet is a bad omen and I know what she has sacrificed for Kul and for this house, now that Kul is not here then why does your Mausi call her a bad omen ( GJ getting cross this Mausi better stay out of his way VARNA *SLAM* HEHE). Mandy say that I don't know about bad or good omen but she spoke a little truth, you explain who ever Geet gets close to they leave this world. GJ looks cross at Mandy and Mandy try's to back track but GJ says that after everything is said and done you have said what you really wanted to say after so long. Mandy says you explain to me then I have lost my young son and GJ shouts "ENOUGH", Mandy looks shocked and he leaves her, while from the staircase Dolly looks on.

PART TWO

Missed the first bit but LJ is telling SD, that we are responsible for hr condition if we had not said yes to the marriage and so she would never have had to see this day. I am Geet's mum and I understand her and I know she can do no wrong and so how can anyone call her a bad omen and such, SD says that people will say what ever they like, but what will I do, she was my morning sunshine, and when I see her now I feel heart broken and he says lets go back to our village and Geet says from the door and say can I come with you too, I can't stay her and SD says how can I, Geet says that I really feel like I am a bad omen to this house and I want to leave it, LJ says that it makes no difference and Geet interrupts and says that it does make a difference to this house it does to the people living here it does and she says that it is Kul's house and I don't want anyone to suffer cause of me and I can live the rest of my life with Kul's memories but its also true that after I leave happiness comes back to this house. Dolly walks in and asks what they are all talking about and says are we leaving, Geet says you stay here with Sukhi it makes no difference were I stay and I will get you married to Sukhi with my own hands. You just wait a little and she says that I know I have come between you and Sukhi and (Dolly looks shocked), Dolly grabs her hand to makes her quite and says please stop saying that.

Mausi is poisoning Mandy's mind about Geet and calling her bad Omen and stuff and basically blaming Geet for everything, she instigates Mandy to chuck Geet out the house and Mandy agrees. She says I hope nothing happen to GJ and Mandy gets scared and says that the first guys Geet was to marry died and when Geet got engaged to Kul he got stuck in enemies jungle and Geet is also responsible for MD and Kul's relationship breaking down ( HELLO ji they were married by then chi how can a saas say this BY god this Mausi need a dose of my BELAN *SLAM*). Mausi instigates her to get rid or Geet and Mandy agrees.

PART THREE

GJ barges in and see Mausi and Mandy plotting together he doesn't look happy and Mandy asks what's wrong and GJ says do you know that Geet I leaving, and that LJ and SD are leaving too, Mandy pretends to be concerned and Mausi looks worried about what's going to happen next, GJ and Mandy leave, Mandy tells Mausi to follow her quickly.

Dolly is telling Sukhi that Geet is leaving and look's really happy saying it but pretending to be sad ( Good acting Clap), Sukhi says how can she leave and Dolly says that I know my sister and she will not change her mind and Sukhi says that I will stop her and Dolly says how and he says by using Kul's memories I will remind her that were ever he is now he is watching us and be thinking how can his Geet leave this house and his soul will be very upset and Dolly looks on and he argues more that I will not let her leave and he goes down stairs to stop her. Dolly looks on.

Downstairs GJ watches the whole party get ready to leave and Sukhi watches to, SD says bye to GJ and GJ says how n you leave and SD says that I am only going back home to my village I had come thinking that I would leave after Dolly's marriage and GJ says that you are not leaving and he picks up his suitcase and say that your not going by your self your taking my daughter Geet with you, Geet says that papa ji I have made the decision my self and GJ says but why and Sukhi says I know the reason why and that Geet this is your house how can you leave, your not going anywhere and you have faith in me no one will dare say anything to you and Geet says no Sukhi you are wrong then Sukhi says take my kasam and tell the truth and Geet starts to get emotional and says that if you try an says meri kasam and then you take my kasam also and that its my decision only, Mandy interrupts by saying that you didn't even ask us about your leaving, your not going that that's final (she said it in a very cold mannerDead). Sukhi tells GJ that the only reason she is leaving so that no body points any fingers at the family and Geet has only ever thought about this house and now that she is being called bad omen she wants to leave to protect everyone in this house and GJ says that if anyone else calls her BAD omen then it will be those who call, that will leave and I will not stand anyone who tries to make Geet leave and SD interrupts by saying that you are stretching the issue and GJ shouts no it the truth and I am actually stopping this houses pride and my stopping my Geet and that Geet is this homes pride and joy and that if you had any other son I would have gotten them married to Geet and EVERYONE looks on shocked.

NO PRECAP

CONCLUSION

This Mausi has ignited Mandy's evil DNA SIGH I guess Mandy is the new menace in MMDR, I didn't see that coming for sure, I wonder when Dolly will join hands with them and become the witches three SIGH, I foresee a TYAG yes you heard it a TYAG storyline Geet will suffer at the hands of the witches three and take all the stuff they make her do and Sukhi will be her knight in shining armour shielding her from the evil plots and stuff. OK I hope this doesn't take that long I want to SEE KulGeet back in action BY GOD my imagination is going haywire Sayma imagine Kul as a Devdas type when he finds out Geet remarried. OH yes 7 out of 10 good acting. lastly have a good weekend and i will see you guys next week.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shaila_pAMSTdeep27florasumu87RainyAamir's FanGauri22naj7magicalmelody-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~MMDR April 15th written update~" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
thanks a lotHeart

Mugda

Goldie

Mugda

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you for nice update .

I hate Mausi. She surely needs some dose of your BELAN , Shaz .

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

iramiqbal

iramiqbal

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. I am new here, but I love this serial. I was wondering where Monty  is?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top