Fan Fictions

Realization Of Love (DMG) Completed! (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 96

reemz.malik

IF-Rockerz

reemz.malik

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishar

awww man finally ar r 2gether!
yes they're togetherBig smileEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Realization Of Love (DMG) Completed! (Page 89)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reemz.malik

IF-Rockerz

reemz.malik

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna17

hi....awesome part...it was superb.....thanks 4 the PM....continue soon
thanx alot!!

glad you liked it!!

reemz.malik

IF-Rockerz

reemz.malik

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaish04

Omg reems....
i just thot i've read this FF.....already
but i just came to know i dint lol
so caught up wid ur FF finally
read all d parts...
awsome blossom
thanxx
i wud like to mention a few things which i relli liked
ur writing style its lovely awww thanx alot!!!Embarrassed
u take ur story very organised-ly n neatly
nikki's entry was cool
anjie made atul wait too much lolLOLLOL
nikki's initial love speeches n making the gand aware abt love was awsome

loved each n every bit of it thanxxx
loved the way u shoed every1 falling for d partners
it was hillarious when every1 was tryin to makeout abhi-nkki lol LOLLOLLOL
great gang must say
finally every1 confessed
desperately waited for armidz confo
awsome blossom confo must say
just loved every thing

btw u dint mention how sonia came into abhi's house i mean how he dint came to know !Wink i did mentionWink
just loved ur work ! thanx!!
phew finally caught up
was reading since an hour!
btw u have another ff...prmising something
gimme link to that also lolLOL

vaishuEmbarrassed
thanx alot vaishu....for you big commentLOL

glad you liked it!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-

reemz.malik

IF-Rockerz

reemz.malik

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karans_angel

aww lovely part dear.....Big smile
amazing work......update sooon....waiting 4 it eagerly.....

thanx alot!!!

will cont soon..

glad you liked it!!Embarrassed

reemz.malik

IF-Rockerz

reemz.malik

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibdt2004

Awesome Part Sis!! HugHug
I truly looooveee your writing style!!  Ms. Innocent Bachi Tongue

You rock at writing ffs!!
awwwwwwww MDHug

glad you liked it!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and of ocurse im innocentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.melody

reemz.malik

IF-Rockerz

reemz.malik

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarora

hey very nice update sweety..loved it..Finally AR confessed..continue soon..cant wait to read more..
thanks for PM..
love ya..
thanx alot!!!!!

glad you liked it!!

will cont. soon!!Embarrassed

reemz.malik

IF-Rockerz

reemz.malik

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidha1983

woah dearsmileys vspace5smileys vspace5  its really an awesome onesmileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5 mind blowingsmileys vspace5so cutesmileys vspace5plz continue it soonsmileys vspace5 & thanks for the pmsmileys vspace5

"I've dreamed of seeing u from two years,
Loving u each day, each hour, each
moment
A memory I can feel when I look into ur eyes,
A never fading happiness spreads through my
vibes,

N
ever wanted anything in my life as much as I desired u...
I want to breathe in ur
fragrance
& keep it with me every day long,
I want to taste ur love for me by kissing ur sweet lips...
Ur the one I needed most & ur forever with me,
In my thoughts & also in my dreams...
I need u like a flower needs the rain,
I need u for u can wash away my pain....
I want u to know that I LUV U, need u, miss u & want u.
I want to have u in every single moment of MY LIFE!"

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha 
Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

thanx a lot!!!!

glad you liked it!!

will cont. soon...

reemz.malik

IF-Rockerz

reemz.malik

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Part 15 - Last Part

The next day, all the couples went to different places to spend some special time with each other. AR had gone on a long romantic drive; RM went to have a romantic lunch; AN went to the beach and AA went to the mall.

In the car'

Armaan was driving with one hand, and had held Riddhima's hand with other. They were listening to slow romantic songs, in a very low volume. Riddhima was just staring out of the window. She seemed lost in her thoughts.

Ar: Riddhima? (He said squeezing her hand a little)
Ri: Haan? (She came back to reality)
Ar: Kahan kho gayi thi? (He asked concentrating on driving)
Ri: Kuch nahin..woh mein kuch soch rahi thi'
Ar: Mere bare mein? (He winked at her)
Ri: Armaan!! Tum bhi na... (She said smiling shyly and looking down)
Ar: Oye Hoye'. (He loved looking at her red face) batao na?? (He made a cute puppy face)
Ri: mein soch rahi thi ki hume yahan thori der rukna chahiye'it looks so beautiful!! (She said excitedly)

They found a parking spot, and got out of the car. They held hands and started walking towards the valley. They stood there, Armaan wrapped his arms around Riddhima and she rested her head on his chest. They stayed silent for a while and watched the birds fly by. And they were enjoying the cool breeze.

Ri: Armaan?
Ar: hmm?
Ri: You won't leave me na?
Ar: Never'I promise' (He said kissing her forehead)
Ri: I love you Armaan'
Ar: I love you too Riddhima' (He hugged her tight)

------------------------------------------
On a Romantic Lunch'

Rahul had ordered Muskaan's favorite food, which he didn't like eating at all. Muskaan knew he doesn't like this food and he had ordered it only for her. She was dazed, that Rahul who only cares about his choice was now caring about her choice. She had never seen this side of Rahul before.

Mu: Rahul'tum kya khao ge?
Ra: arey itna saara toh khaana hai'
Mu: Rahul!!
Ra: yes? Mein kha raha hoon!

Before he could start eating, his call phone rang, and he went outside to answer it coz there was a network problem. Muskaan took advantage of this opportunity and ordered Rahul's favorite food. She knew that Rahul would not let her order, so she ordered it now when he was outside.

Ra: tum kuch kha kyun nahi rahi ho? (He said taking his seat)
Mu: Mein tumhara wait kar rahi thi'(She was actually waiting for his favorite food to come)
Ra: toh ab start karein?
Mu: um itni jaldi kya hai? Waise kis ka phone tha?
Ra: Abhimanu ka.. address puch raha tha'
Mu: oh acha'

Muskaan made Rahul talk a little more and then finally the food was there. Rahul was taken aback by seeing his favorite food. He even told the waiter that they did not order this food, but then Muskaan told him that she had ordered it.

Ra: Muskaan iski kya zarrorat thi?
Mu: Rahul I know you don't like this food and that's why I ordered your favorite food.
Ra: tumhe kaise pata ki yeh mera favorite hai? (He said winking)
Mu: waise hi..jaise tumhe mere favorite food ke bare mein pata chala! (Rahul looked confused) arey'yaad nahi har baar hum college mein fight karte the'food ke liye?
Ra: lekin tum order na karti tab bhi chalta'kyunki shaadi ke baad aisa hi khaana milega na? (He held her hands)
Mu: Sh-shaadi? (She blushed)
Ra: kyun shaadi karne ka irada nahi hai kya? (Muskaan smiled and stayed quiet, Rahul kissed her hands)  

-----------------------------------

At the beach'

Abhi and Nikki were walking around hand in hand. And then Nikki sees the paani puri guy and she tells Abhi that she wants to eat paani puri.

Ab: Nikki yahan paani puri bohot spicy hoti hai'
Ni: koi baat nahi mujhe spicy khana acha lagta hai'
Ab: ok khao aur jab thekha lage toh chilla na mat..
Ni: tum bhi khao na!!
Ab: no way mein thekha nahi khata'
Ni: Abhi!!! You have to eat it..plz for me?
Ab: ahca baba chalo'bhaiya 2 dishes bana plz
Ni: 2 nahi 4 banao.. (She grinned and Abhi just shook his head)

After they were done eating Nikki's Mouth was burning coz of the spicy paani puris. So then they went to eat ice-cream.

Ab: dekha meine kaha tha na ki bohot spicy hai lekin nahi tum meri baat sunti kab ho?
Ni: tum naaraz ho? I'm sorry mein next time zid nahi karongi' (She held his hand)
Ab: mein tumse kabhi naaraz nahi ho sakta'( He kissed her hand)
Ni: I love you Abhi..
Ab: I love you too' (He gave her a side hug)

-------------------------------

In the Mall'

Atul and Anjali were just looking around things. Anjali did a little shopping. Atul then saw a gift shop and took Anjali took there. They were looking at different things. Atul saw a cute crystal showpiece and it said I love you on it. The color was red too. Atul thought to buy it for Anjali and give it to her in the car. And on the other hand Anjali saw this awesome heart shaped chain, which had different letters on it, Anjali took the one which had the letter A on it. So Anjali bought it for Atul and she too decided to give it to him in the car. So now both secretly bought gifts for each other.

In the car'

Before Anjali started the car she took out the gift from one of her shopping bags and Atul did the same.   

An&At: Mein tumhare liye kuch' (Both spoke together)
At: pehle tum bolo.. (Atul smiled)
An: actually meine tumhare liye gift shop se ek gift li hai' (She handed the gift to him and he opened it)
At: wow Anjali yeh toh bohot cute chain hai'
An: tumhe achi lagi?
At: bohot achi lagi!!!! Thanks Anjali I love you'
An: I love you too Atul!!
At: waise mein bhi tumhare liye kuch laya hoon'gift shop se (He giggled and then gave the gift to Anjali)
An: OMG this is so pretty!!
At: tumhe crystal ke showpieces bohot pasand hai na'isi liye tumhare liye meine yeh buy kiya..
An: thank you sooo much Atul (She hugged him)

-----------------------
10 years later'

All the couples were married and had kids. They all were successful doctors in Sanjivani hospital. They were all very happy'yes they did have ups and downs in life but they did not give up. In stead they supported each other and solved the problem as they occurred.

AR have a sweet little 2 years old baby girl. Her name is Aahana. She has green eyes just like Riddhima, but she is naughty just like Armaan.

RM have 3 years old twins Mahek and Ayush. Both have curly hairs like Muskaan. Mahek have hazel eyes like her dad. Mahek and Ayush fight a lot coz Ayush is like Rahul and Mahek is like Muskaan. So they don't get along that well. But RM are always trying to teach them how to stay together and not to fight.

AA have a 5 year old boy. His name is Aarav. He is just like Anjali. If he wants something he will somehow get it. Some of his choices are like Atul though'he also loves plants. And he also looks like Atul.

AN have a 3 year old baby girl. Her name is Neha. She is a carbon copy of Abhimanyu. But her habits are like Nikki. 

----THE END----

Hey guys'I would like to thank all of you for supporting me throughout this FFHug. without you guys I wouldn't have been able to complete it. So thanks a lot for reading my not so good ff. I would really like to know your favorite parts from this ff'so do share if you want to. And you guys can give me suggestions for a new ff if you want. I'm very sorry if I have disappointed any of you with the ending. I know it didn't come out that good. So please do comment. Silent readers' plz do comment on this lat part I would really appreciate it.

Love ReemaEmbarrassed

Edited by x!reema!x - 06 December 2009 at 7:41pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_dmgfreesikhaziffyAsh1990staraavnipridarshi9trendyfriendsnavtindersasyakomal793VM_loverbloodlinevrulsAR-loverniki4lifeekts_dmgmjhtWeird_MeKhushi4Arnavpan02Alveena12maaneetkimeetJinal3patelMionekrazy4kashscorpio95i-love-dr.rahullovebapu18karans_angelaaroraAbhiNikiLuverprachi06-Prithi-rida001shishiksgamruta04k_anjali12rapi_cjanu1610ashred12vaishiksgRadhika Shahnidha1983AngelTeenejaz_loverteenorchidEthereal-PathZaynoo2320sweet.melodysjain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top