Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

AR *Unexpressed Desires* one shot (Page 10)

-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Joined: 26 October 2008
Posts: 4859

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash fan4ever

hey,
gr8 try.
loved it. dunno why, but ever since riddhima came out, i felt that armaan was dead. but then i thought, i t was nt ur style. but, u ve really surprised me. gr8 story.
 
pls. cont ur ff's.
 
and do pm me
 
sakshi
 
aww thnx a ton sakshi... will so the other soon.Embarrassed
 
@ akanksha... thnx a ton hun..
 
@shweet.... omg hun.. ur comment made my day... thnx a ton for liking it... Embarrassed


Edited by lilsunshine_rav - 23 April 2009 at 10:18am
ttimpy Senior Member
ttimpy
ttimpy

Joined: 03 April 2008
Posts: 934

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
a painful one shot rav...but  a real beauty...............initially i really really thot that armaan was waiting outside ridz's house..............u have shown a lot od sensitivity..........gr8
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Joined: 03 January 2008
Posts: 21050

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
woah dearHugits really rocking oneStarnice one Armaan is dead sadBroken Heart thanks for the pmWink

"Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !"


From Armaan " Because of you my world is now whole,
Because of you love lives in my soul.
My love for you is pure, boundless through space and time,
It grows stronger everyday knowing you'll always be mine.
I have it all now and it's all because of you." To Ridhima

~sumedha~ Goldie
~sumedha~
~sumedha~

Joined: 13 October 2008
Posts: 1925

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
you write really well
i know its a one-shot but i would have loved to read more of this story...
the way the scene carried forward was really captivating.........
hope you did well in your exams!
loads of love
and thanks for this little treat!
sumedha
SunainaTM007 IF-Dazzler
SunainaTM007
SunainaTM007

Joined: 24 April 2008
Posts: 2928

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hey rav...
awesome piece of writing...
loved it..made me cry as i reached the ending...its sooo sad...

In the never fading memory of my only love… Armaan… you will always be my only armaan… only desire... just unexpressed…. Love you more than you ever realized… Riddhima…

gosh..just love this line...and once again fantastic piece of writing...
-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Joined: 26 October 2008
Posts: 4859

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttimpy

a painful one shot rav...but  a real beauty...............initially i really really thot that armaan was waiting outside ridz's house..............u have shown a lot od sensitivity..........gr8
 
aww thankyou a lot hunny... mwwaahhhzzz
-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Joined: 26 October 2008
Posts: 4859

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidha1983

woah dearHugits really rocking oneStarnice one Armaan is dead sadBroken Heart thanks for the pmWink

"Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !"


From Armaan " Because of you my world is now whole,
Because of you love lives in my soul.
My love for you is pure, boundless through space and time,
It grows stronger everyday knowing you'll always be mine.
I have it all now and it's all because of you." To Ridhima

 
thankyou as always nidz di....Embarrassed
-midnightsun- IF-Dazzler
-midnightsun-
-midnightsun-

Joined: 26 October 2008
Posts: 4859

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~sumedha~

you write really well
i know its a one-shot but i would have loved to read more of this story...
the way the scene carried forward was really captivating.........
hope you did well in your exams!
loads of love
and thanks for this little treat!
sumedha
 
i duuno if i'll carry it forward sweety.... thankyou for ur reply... damn sweet of u yaar... lv ya...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~Is It Love?~* AR - One Shot (29/10/09)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: kashishk   Replies: 54   Views: 9567

kashishk 54 9567 23 June 2010 at 1:57am by azy123
Dear Momma [Nupur Bhushan, One Shot]

2 3 4

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 26   Views: 2456

mimi0295 26 2456 21 June 2010 at 2:37am by -Illusion-
I...love you - AN one-shot

2 3

Author: aish_punk   Replies: 18   Views: 2510

aish_punk 18 2510 20 December 2009 at 12:29pm by Khushboo_AN
DESTINY AWAITS....SujalnKashish....one shot ff...

2 3

Author: goodkashish   Replies: 19   Views: 4508

goodkashish 19 4508 15 December 2009 at 10:48pm by sania_58
~|Temptation..What the Heart Desires (KaShFic)|~

Author: cute_madhu   Replies: 6   Views: 1765

cute_madhu 6 1765 20 October 2009 at 9:02am by kautilya04

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index