AR *Unexpressed Desires* one shot - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by guju_girl1

hey

WOW rav you can write sooo well
 That was sooooo good  it made me cry
it was just AMAZING!!!!!πŸ‘

😳😳😳 thnx a ton shraddha... hmm although i dun like the fact that i made ya cry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..kashish..

OMG...that is so sad...awwwwwwww... OMG.. am crying... wow..loved the story..very intensse! hope u write more

aww thnx hun... 😳 will tell ya if i write more... 😳
Originally posted by soumya_dmglover

oomg rav
this one shot really made me cry
it was written very beautifully n the love between AR cud b seen clearly
just luved it tooooooooooooo much
thanx 4 d pm

luv,
soumya

😳😳 cheers soumya.. luff ya hun
Originally posted by kaavya13

omg!!
i dpnt belive dis..how can good create such an amain writter!!
rav..u were awesome :):)
as always i was lost in d story again :):)
i love dis :):)
plss update really soon ..nd plss pm ok??
love u :):)
muahh:D

that is the bestest comment ever...πŸ˜†.. cheers hun...😳😳 can't thankyou enough... will pm ya hun....😊

Originally posted by sweetdamage

Omg...I almost cried in the end...I have like tears in my eyes...seriously....the ending was so unexpected...You did a brilliant job, man I really wish this never happens to Armaan and Ridhima...lol, I am wishing now that by some stroke of luck, Armaan comes back..and ...I don't know.......you write beautifully!...I loved this one-shot....superb work!

i can't give enough hugs sweety.... πŸ˜† thnx a gazillion for the comment.... 😊
Originally posted by ttimpy

sad story but so beautifullly written................but it made me cry!!!!!!

cheers sweety.... 😳😳
Originally posted by cutie_yachu

aw dear dnt worry aise hi shots deti raho hehehe it ws beautifully writtn it made me cry nd still i jst lvd it beautifully  u hvdescribd their emotions lvd tht an unexpressd desire luvly title u hv givn to the story totaly perfct wth it beautifull.......
thnks fr d pm
luv yachna

hehe... thnx a ton yachu....😊😊 ly
Originally posted by sea_nyx

well honey,
talk of a *cheerful* story...you're really bent on spreading the sunshine aren't you? lol. but anyway it was really good from a plot point of view and the way you brought about Armaan's reactions was lovely but yeah, not helping the mood gurl!!!

but then everything can't be cheerful and light na and sometimes you just feel like wallowing in the gloom. so cheer up sweetheart and as soon as you do write us a nice sweet one shot *wink* just kidding!

hehe..yh mna... that was cheerful...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. lol.. kya kare yaar... mood toh ab 2 months ke liye permanently khraab hai.. lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. will try n writer the *cheerful* one shot!!
Originally posted by janu1610

Rav   AWESOMEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I had tears in my eyes nd sadness in heart.
I never think about death of Armaan Not in my dreams

And i pray to GOD plz don't do this in my life time .Amen

thanks for pm dear
love
ritu

awww... cheers ritu.. i kno not a very cheerful story but yh ...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by disisSanaya

nooooooooooooooooooooo😲😲😲..........................u cud not make da ending so sad😭😭😭................u made me cry..........😭.....................but da story was very well written😊😊..............it was beautifulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....................loved it totally..........u described evrything so well!......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......u have great writing skill di.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............u cud continue further but those f**king xams yaar!..........

love ya loads.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ continue ur ffs plzzzzzzzzzzzz........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ur peaches!....😳😳...

oye... language bacha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† will try n continue!!! try!!!!  lol ly