Mani Ratnam suffers heart attack!

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/apr-09-03/mani-ratnam-15-04-09.html

Director Mani Ratnam, who is busy directing his upcoming flick Raavan in the city, suffered a heart attack today. Mani's heart stroke is said to be his second and he is admitted in the Apollo Hospitals after first aid and medical supervision. Following his sudden ailment, the filming of his magnum opus Raavan is stalled until further notice, says sources close to the director.

Strenuous shoots and stress in work are the most
Mani Ratnam
likely reasons for Mani's attack. It is worth mentioning here that the director had been busy lately with the backbreaking schedules of his bilingual Raavan.

OMG....I hope he recovers soon.!!I

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
thanx dits for the infos................i heard this is his 2nd attack..........1st during Yuva shooting,i guess.May he recover soon & now Raavan's shooting is postponed till he recovers completely.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Dits for the info

Get well soon Mr. MR.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let's hope the reports get confirmed.
MR is a great dirctor. He jumps into the ocean during the direction of Kannathil Mutthamittal and faces grenades after movies like Bombay. He is the greatest director from the South, and in league with K. Balachander, if one agrees.  Godspeed, bring him recovery!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
OMG........yeah this is his second one...... awwww......Hope he has a speedy recovery........

thank you dits for the news
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Dis for the info...!

Its his 2nd attack...i hope he will get well soon. he is one of the best director in India👍🏼
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Talking about Kannathil Muthamittal...the movie's grown on me...I watched the whole movie for the first time Last Monday, and trust me, I couldn't sleep for about 3 days.Its my first tryst with the movie, but I remember it scene by scene so well...he's sketched it just soo well.Every dialogue's ringing in my ears(btw, I watched the Mal dubbed version of it..it took away the originality, but it was easier for me to understand it better!). The movie's now my all time favourite movie of MR, , apart from Iruvar.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ditty for the info, hope he will get well soon