Music Corner

Who is a better singer? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who is a better singer among these?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [6.06%]
36 [54.55%]
15 [22.73%]
7 [10.61%]
4 [6.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged
dunno how sonu leads over evergreen kishore kumar

and where the heck is ever reliable sunidhi chauhan who is undoubtedly the best female playback singer now?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is a better singer? (Page 5)" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

<*~*Neha*~*>

Groupbie

<*~*Neha*~*>

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Sonu Nigam!!!! i also lyk shreya ghosal but i voted foe sonu nigam!! Big smile

Miss_Norway

Miss_Norway

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 7:53am | IP Logged
sonu nigam!!

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I can't believe not may people voted for Kishore Kumar, for he is the best singer on that list and that is very clear. Sonu Nigam is my current favourite but I wouldn't vote for him as the best singer on that list because he is not. Kishore Kumar was a far better singer in my opinion.

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ame_rican_desi

What the heck you guy's saying, yes sonu nigam is a good singer, but how can u guys say he is better then Kishore Kumar. All the romantic, sad, funny songs with all the extra stuff he used to do i mean hell nobody can compare with him. hell i love sonu's singing to, but i ain't saying he's better than kishore ji. Kishore ji did work for his audience for generations to come at his time and NOBODY can do that. You listen to rafi ji and other singer of his time and you can just say that they sang according to that gen. but kishore ji gave way more for generations to come. I hope nobody take it the wrong way, but i just couldn't believe what i saw. Sorry if i offended anybody.

peace out

Ditto! I couldn't have agreed more with u.

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jjknrokz

Originally posted by ame_rican_desi

What the heck you guy's saying, yes sonu nigam is a good singer, but how can u guys say he is better then Kishore Kumar. All the romantic, sad, funny songs with all the extra stuff he used to do i mean hell nobody can compare with him. hell i love sonu's singing to, but i ain't saying he's better than kishore ji. Kishore ji did work for his audience for generations to come at his time and NOBODY can do that. You listen to rafi ji and other singer of his time and you can just say that they sang according to that gen. but kishore ji gave way more for generations to come. I hope nobody take it the wrong way, but i just couldn't believe what i saw. Sorry if i offended anybody.

peace out

Ditto! I couldn't have agreed more with u. And Qazzi better than Kishoreji and Sonu Nigam, even abhjit sawant now thats jokeezz

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Kishore Kumar is one of the legend singer who is a verstile singer that can sing in diffrent voices and moods. Kumar Sanu is a romantic type of singer who can sing all the romantic songs really good that what he is famous for. Sonu Nigam is todays version of the lenged Kishore Kumar like him Sonu can sing in different styles and voice. Sonu started singing since he was really small like in his teens and he started from singing old songs.

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Sonu Nigam from the list....but...otherwise it would be sonu n kunal ganjawala tied

Post Reply New Post

Go to top