Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hey All,
I m a Punjab supporter...mainly cuz My Yuvi is in that team. Anyways if u lyk this team then dont wait and just join in.

Kings 11 Punjab

Owners-
 The owners of the franchise include Preity Zinta, Ness Wadia (Bombay Dyeing), Karan Paul (Apeejay Surendera Group) and Mohit Burman (Dabur). The group paid a total of $76 million to acquire the franchise.

Captain and Coach-
Kings XI Punjab is a cricket franchise based in Mohali in the eight team Indian Premier League. The team is led by Yuvraj Singh who is also the Icon Player. The team is coached by Tom Moody, the former Australian all rounder.

Performance In Last IPL-

The tournament got off to a slow start for the Kings XI, with the team losing their first two games. However, despite losing Australians Brett Lee and Simon Katich (who were committed to tour the West Indies with Australia), the team found its groove. Powered by their balanced bowling lineupand effective top order], the team won 9 of its next 10 matches, clinching a birth in the semi-final. In the semi-final, their run in the tournament came to an end with a comprehensive 9 wicket loss to the Chennai Super Kings.

Many credit the team for unearthing arguably the biggest find of the tournament in Shaun Marsh. The opener from Western Australia was looked over in both IPL player auctions and was signed by the franchise on 9 April] He finished the tournament the highest run scorer with an average of 68.44 and a strike rate of 139.68 in 11 innings. His innings included 1 century and 5 half-centuries.

The Punjab Warriors-

Schedule for 2009 IPL-
(source-wikipedia)

Luv....
Khushi

Edited by _Khushi_ - 14 April 2009 at 11:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RonaldoLover7princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "King 11 Punjab~~ The Warriors Are Here!" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angadkripa_kyph

Groupbie

angadkripa_kyph

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
hey id luv 2 join...mainly coz of brett lee...bt also coz of yuvi :)

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

love lee shaun marsh and preity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hey i am also in.....
Coz i am from chandigarh( Punjab) India.......

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
am in too...coz of preity n shaun marsh

princessunara

sweet_aish

sweet_aish

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I'm in bcz of preity, brett lee and yuvi

princessunara

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Haha I ws waiting for dis..!!

I am totally in..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Mohali Supporter all the way!!!WinkWink

I luvvvvvv Lee!!!but sad tht he will be only playing for 2 weeks..:(( but I wud luv to see Sangakarra and Jaywadhana perform well..Hope dey will play great..!!Tongueand I lyk Yuvi and Irfan so I have my favourite players out here..and I lyk preity too..!!So I hope Mohali wins..Tongue

Go KIngs XI Punjab..ClapClapClap

princessunara

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Guys i m so much ina bad mood....i mean today was an unfair game ohk....i mean 6 overs ..thats nearly 25 balls and 30 runs to be made by DD and that too Viru and Gauti..i mean who can belive that they wont do it.. I mean..this so unfair....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top