Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Friday, April 17, Episode 649

Thamira calls on Aadhi's cell and talks about the MMS she sent which shows the video of Aadhi stabbling her husband to death. Aadhi gets so angry and screams at Thamira. Thamira  replies," yEI...don't shout  at me.....you thinj you only can do morphing with video and make innocent peoples lives so miserable....see now what happened to you in that video....all I am sking you is ..just go to Nithila and tell her that you only killed her dad and not me..." Aadhi asks what if she does not want to do this. Thamira replies that she will send the same MMS to the police and then soon Aadhi will be caught and put in prison......and she asks," eppadi Sowgariyam? I will give you one more day.....to do waht I just told you to do...If not the outcome will be too bad for you...mind it..."

Thamira disconnects the call and Aadhi throws her cell away ( ON THE BED) and starts shouting," illa....illlla.....nann...naan...naan kolai kaaree illeh....avathaan kolai karee....ava than  ava thaan...kolai...." Meantime Neel comes out of the wash room and notices Aadhi screaming hysterically. Shanta and Lalitha also reach there and Aadhi again asks Shanta," dei how can I kill your appa...da...No...no...let me go..." She tries to run from there...she is too hysterical and Lalitha calls the doctor and next thing we see is theyare in a doctor's office.

Doctor does all the regular check ups and starts talking to aadhi. Aadhi again and again explains the same thing of seeing her husband being killed by Thamira and she also complains that no one beleives her. But doctor assures her that he believes her. After that brief talk with Aadhi, he comes out to talk to Neela and Shanta. He tells," your mother is really in shock...she thinks...no...no she beleives that your dad is killed.....what really happend to your dad? " Neela explains and the doctor continues," your mom believes that her husband was killed in front of her eyes....since there is no body found yet...she is also confused like you all...and  feels very insecured. Her disapponitments in this matter bother her so much and this si the reason she seeing the ghost of your dad, knife, etc etc. Do not worry I can start the treatment and she will be ok soon...first of all try and find what relly happened to your dad"

Jeeva's house, it is late night time. Shakthi slowly and carefully reaches the gate and jumps over. Then he enters the house...and heads towards the upstairs to Jeeva's room. tHAMIRA is sleeping in one of the downstairs rooms. Shakthi reaches Jeeva's bed and stares at Jeeva who is a deep sleep. He talks to himself," intha thaaliye if I take it out...then how can you plan to live with me..." He bents down and grabs the thaali ..meantime Jeeva wakes up too.

She screams and the tug of war with this thaali goes on for some time.Jeeva screams. Thamiera heres all this commotion and gets up. She thought from what she saw that someone is trying to kill Jeeva. She immediately takes the phone and calls Jagan. By this time Jeeva and Shakthi reach the hall....Thamira also joins in pushing him away from Jeeva. She asks Jeeva whi is that and Jeeva tells," amma this is that Shakthi....pl call the police amma" Thamira tells Jeeva that she already did that. Jagan and two more police men are at the door. Thamira runs to open the door....Police comes in and SHAKTHI IS SHOCKED ............
 ..........SEEING THEM.

Edited by atina - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

netra_rama thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Wednesday, April 22, Episode 652 

Jagan questions Nithila whilw Selva is silently watching Nithila. Jagan asks her whether she went with Shakthi to buy vegetables and Shakti keep coming there to see her. Nithila gets furious and shouts," Stop this nonsense Mr Jagan, ayo Selva why are keeping quiet? I saw Shakti only once here and I immediately told that to Sleva...too by the way..why should I go with him to buy vegetables? Am I crazy or am I under amnesia again?" These words trigger ome deep thoughts in Selva...suddenly in his mind all the old scenes run as flash back....such as..Nithila suddenly talking over phone calling Shakti.....when she truned into Gowri.

Without wasting next second, Selva drags Jagan outside the house telling that he wants to talk to him. When they were out Selva tells," Jagan...what you told was correct about Nithi  buying veges with Shakti and what Nithi refused us also is correct.....right now the person who talked to us is Nithila but the one went out with Hsakthi was Gowri....do you remmebr jagan...some time back nithila changed to gowri due to the medicine Gayatri akka gave ...? you have witnessed yourself that scene right...? I think the same thing is happening again..."

Jagan agrees with him and ask him to come to the station with Jeeva so that they can sit and talk about this. Selva brings Jeeva to the station and they start discussing about Shakti. Jeeva Suddenly tells," yes....mama ..when you said that Shakti escaped  from the hospital...I wen to warn Nithila and ended up in having a big fight with her and I told her about the thaali which Shakti tied on my neck and I told her that I will live with Shakti as his wife etc......and.....the same night he was in my bedroom trying to take that thaali telling the things which I told Nithila that day....that means he was there in the house hearing all that I said to Nithila right?"

Jagan confirms that Shakti must be either in Selva's house or somewhere near. He also tells that some how Selva should make Nithila understand and take her to the doctor for further treatment. At this point a consdtable comes and gives the postmortum report to Jagan. Reading that report Jagan tells," My doubt is correct, Palani died because of some heavy blow on his head...after he was killed only his body was burnt..." Selva becomes very restless and angry with Shakti. Jagan tells him to cool down and tells," Ok now we have to search your house and surrounding and if possible let us study more about that medicine if we can find it..." They all leave from there.

At the same time in Selva's house....Shakti and Gowri are sitting opposite to eachother on the bed and they are melting for each other. Shakti feeds Gowri medicine and she takes it with so much love happily. He tells her," only 3 more days Gowri, then you will be completely cured...Gowri I will do anything to be with you Gowri...I love you so much...." Gowri replies," Shakti...I have no idea what is happening around me....it is all so gloomy when I try to understand something...I become dizzy and either sleep or faint.....by the way what happened to that police man that day who saw you here"   ( his face suddenly change) He replies," oh that police man.,...I sent him back to where he belongs.....you don't worry about Gowri"

Gowri asks," that police was telling something about my complaint in the police station about you...???" Shathi quickly eplies," oh..that one was not you...it was that nithila...oh you don't understand right..ok let me explain to you in detail....you remember we were about to get married in the registerar office and Neelambari caught us..? from there the problem started  Gowri...then these people took me to some psychiatrist and then this idiot Selva and Jeeva put up some drama to bring back your memory...as Nithila....( from here no dialogue...but only the scenes are shown) him meeting the ssamiyaar....police catching him...torturing him...saamiyar giving him medicine....for Nithila.....etc etc...until the present situation)

As he finishes telling all this....Gowri is already like a melted wax....she hold his hands and tells him," Shakti...so much suffered for me..? come let us go away from here and start a new life Shakti....You are telling that I should take this medicine for 3 more days.....but I do not want to be here even one more day...let us go...and If I become Nithila again...you go ahead and tie me up as you did before.....yes..Shakti...let us go.."

Shakti is so happy to hear this and rpelies," since you are this confident...ok...let us go tonight itself from here....." At this point they hear the door bell. Shakti hides and check who are there and to his surprie he notices Selva and Jagan standing there. He quickjle come to Gowri and tells," Gaowri ...gowrima...you just pretend that you just woke up from sleep ...go and open the door for them and do not talk to them looking at the paran like that day when that police man came...ok ma?" He runs and takes shelter in the paran,

Gowri opens the door and says that she was sleeping and she goes to bed and pretneds she falls into deep sleep . Jagan tells," Selva how can we question Nithila as she si so lseepy...come on let us search here first..." Shakti gets worried...Selva and Jagan serach every nook and corner and finally Jagan reaches the spot from wehere they can climp up to that Paran. Jagan start climbing while Selva stands and watches him.....

atina thumbnail

Friday, April 24, Episode 653 (Thursday No Bandham)

Ayo Kadavuleh...damaal..damaal..
Ok Buddies it is non other than me....first pichufied all the hair and became mottai and now I am banging my hed on wall...you read below you will understand!!😛

Jagan climbs up to see whether Shakti is there in that Paran.....
Shakti padungifies worriedly........
Selva is watching Jagan.....and he opens his "thiruvaai" telling," we never open this room at all sir...the house owner has dumped some old furniture here...." Hearing this immeidately Jagan stops climbing....telling "I see" then he goes to the parts of the house...looking for Shakti.....( do you all know why I was banging my head on wall?)

They both reach the hall and Jagan asks Selva to wait there as he wants to check the other parts of the house thoroughly..!!!!??? ( Some thigii music is going on ) Jagan goes to every part of the house and finally he reaches the back side of the house ans seraches removing big pieces of wood etc....suddenly something catches his eyes..." one big mallet" ( hammer) ... He quickly puuls his kerchief and picks up that hammer.

Selva is in Jeeva's house explaining to Jeeva about Jagan finding the hammer which is sent for forensic tests.  Jeeva asks Selva whether he told Nithila about taking her to a doctor. Selva replies," Nithi as such not even talking to em properly..then how can I convince her to take to the hospital...?" Thamira asks," yen thambi...why can't you just tell her some reason and take her to the hospital?" Selva asks Jeeva whether she has found any thing about that medicine and Jeeva replies," yes..I explained to Gayatri akka and she is on her way here" As they are talking Gaytri reaches there. Jeeva introduces her mom to Gayatri...but Thamira refuse to either say "hi" to her or to welcome her...and she walks away from there. Jeeva apologises to Gayatri for this.

At this point Jagan enters and tells," I have come here with a bad news...it is confirmed that the finger prints on the hammer belongs to Shakti...very clear prints were left....and the Commissioner is angry angry that he killed a police man and has already issued order to catch Shakti dead or alive...so please do not try to save him or correct him anymore...he is beyong all that...bye" He leaves....Gayatri looks shocked and worroed and Jeeva too...but Thamira feels so relieved.

Aadhi is resting peacefully in her hospital room. Suddenly Thamira comes there and wakes her up and she goes on teacing her," Yenna aadhi I have come here all the way to see my soul mate and you ae getting angry with me like this?....Haven't you heard the proverb"thanakku vandaa thaan vali theriyum" ...mm..now do you feel the pain of separation from life partner...mmm...what...kill you? why should I.....no...no you should not be killed like that.....but I want you to be like this....getting scared of everything and every body every second....Do you why I am here now...? I just want to tell the doctor here that you have become totally a secere mental patient.....

( Aadhi screams...and Tamira continues) kathu....nalla kathu....then only people will believe my story.....then I will publish in all the newspapers with a big head lines the following" The Business magnet Aadhi lAKSHMI has become a mana noyaali"...eppadi irukku....Nalla irukku illa?"

Aadhi gets furious and starts throwing stuff on Thamira while Thamira keeps laghing loud encouraing her to throw more stuff. Suddenly Aadhi pulls the drip  stand and goes to hit Thamira 

netra_rama thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thursday, April30, Episode 658

Super fast Episode: Ansaar acted so so so well: 

Neela notices the image of Shakthi in the mirror,hiding behind some furniture in the paran of Nithila's house. She is shocked to see this but somehow she pretneds that she did not notice any thing strange and she also puts up some act and talk loudly to herself," Where these people have gone, leaving the doors wide opened like this....mmmm" Slowly she reaches the door and she notices the key and lock is kept there. She quickly grabs that and comes out ...locks the door and checks by pulling the lock.....too.
( Ok...everything is good.....but she has to immediately inform Jagan or some othe police right....??? or she could have called some adiyaals...of hers....if not saamy.....???Instead she........)

She takes her cell and calls Jeeva. This time Jeeva picks up the call and tells Neela that she is the hospital because Selva's leg was burnt and it is pretty bad, she also asks Neela to reach the hospital ASAP. Neela says Ok and rushes to hospital. ?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the hospital Selva is on his bed and Nithila comes there and they have the following conversation:
Selva             Nithila
Did you want to talk to me alone...? ok...here I am...what is tell me..
Why are you standing there...why don't you sit next to me? are you scared?
naan...illlai...ok....I am sitting now....what is it tell me Sleva....?
Ok...what I am going to tell you..is important..please listen to me without getting angry ok...?
Sollunga..I will listen.....
Nithila..I know in your heart you are in so much love with me...but you afre scard of that Shakthi's words and tortures and you are trying to keep this disctance between us....I understand your feelings... Nithila...You always wanted me to protect me from that Shakthi......who not only told some big fat lie to you and also had been giving you some medicine to wipe away from you the thoughts of Nithila.....leave alone what he said to you is right or wrong....but I can not tollerate your feeling and thoughts for me are being wiped away from your mind.....Nithi......You don't even have to live with me as my wife but please be with me until my end like this....fighting with me always...

(at this point there is some emotional expressions run on Nithi's face....and to add that some  sad music starts .....with some sad humming...It is so soothing but sad)
but...please Nithi....just to have my thoughts in you always.....atleast agree for your treatment Nithi.....please don't you ever change into Gowri again Nithi....please......
Selvaa....aaa...What is this Selva....pleading to me like this....after all you are here with all this wound ...just for me only......then how can I not agree to what you say Selva.....yes...I will completely agree to this and undergo the treatment to remain as me......sariyaaa....
Selva quickly holds her hands and whispers

Romba Thanks Nithi....see Jeeva is waiting outside...please call her I wan to tell her to inform the doctors to start the treatmnet immediately for you.....

Outside his room Neela is talking to Jeeva and she is shcoked to hear about what happened to Selva. Jeeva tells here that Jagan promissed to catch Shakthi soon. Neela is happy to hear this and shows the key and tells," Ok....in that case let us call Jagan and hand over this key to him...Naann Selva veettikku ...ponen,,..appo...." ( she tells what happened there) Jeeva is stunned and asks," that means all these days he was living there with Selva and Nithila?" after asking this she becomes a little sad.

Neela gets annoyed and tells,( at this point Nithila comes there to tell Jeeva to go to Selva....Neela continues...)" Sorry Jeeva I can not interefere in your personal matters...but I can not accept this kind of support from you for that Shakthi....it is not nice...let us immediattely call Jagan and give this key and we all will go there with Jagan and make sure he is caught...." Jeeva quickly grabs the key from Neelas hand leaving Neela and Nithila shocked.

Jeeva replies to Neela," No Nela...if we hand over Shakthi to police they will kill him with the name of encounter....instead ..we have to catch him and admit him in a good hospital and get him treated...."   Palaaar...here goes a tight slap on Jeeva's face given by Nithila....and here Nithi goes," arivu irukkadee unakku....we are all lookig forward to the day when he  will be caught and you ..want to admit him in a hospital for treatment...?? yei...pesaathe.....from the beginning if you kept your mouth shut.....by now he will sitting in the prison ...listening to that Gaytri akka...you only aranged for his mental hospital admission etc.....No more such mistakes....now....after all because of him my life is broken into pieces and I want to pucni9gh the person who burnt my Selva.....I just now agreed for my treatment to Selva...but you know what...the treatment for me......? With my own hands ...avanai undu...illenu seiyarathu thaan....let me saa...whether it is me or him...."

She grabs the key from Jeeva and starts moving from there so fast...whiule Neela and jeeva were asking her to stop. Here comes Nithila like a storm to her house and opens the door...goes in. (another sodappal ...Nithi was in saree when she ran from the hospital to come home....but now she in in salwar...??????ayo.....               )

She goes in and softly calls," Shakthi....Shakti....she goes in front of ther Paran and looking at him calls Shakti...."  Shakti slowly looks at her and happily jumps down and asks her where was she.
Their concversation goes as follows:
Shakti          Nithila
Where have you been Gowri.....that Neelambari came here and she locked the house and went away theriyumaaa? saree...how come you are here...saaavee....oh ...you have another spare key with you right....?
Illa...Neelamabari only gave me....

How come she gave you the key....? Oh...Oh....she thought you are Nithila and gave you the key......aa?
I am not Gowri...I am Nithila....she told me that you are hiding here...Now tell me....why are you doing this to me....tell me...why did you burn my Selva...? soluuuuuuu
Gowri...that Selva was trying to separate you from me
Naan Gowri illa...Nithilaaaa
Illllaaaaaaa.....ne...nee ennoda Gowri thaan...itha paaru...I was trying to forget you...go away from you....but I am not able to do that....I was having a big porattam in me....I know that you are that Selva's wife and it is wrong loving you......but...ennale mudiyallaiyeh....what can I do Gowri...you have come here in my heart and torturing me every second....look here...actually in me there is anothe Sakthi who always shouts at me and tells what I am doing is wrong ....and he ked me to go and kill myself.......I  went to kill myself...do you know...? but in the end instead of killing myself...I killed that another Shakthi who was living in me....so now I am free person to think only about you....only you are there Gowri in my heart....only you.....you......I can not forget you.....no....athaan....My own Sisters...husband.....avanai...I tortured him by passing electri current into his body.....and I killed his mother too....why did I do all this......it is all out of that love for you Gowri.....just for you I have even killed that another Shakthi who was in me....and now you are questioning me about me trying to kill that Selva....?

oh....appo.....if you get me ...then you will stop all this nonsense?
ennada...ennada kelvi kekkareh....if I get you then what else can make me happy in this world da....?Gowri Chellam....just for you I will do anything da...I will even give my uyir for you da.....
appo....ennai aduthukko...why are you looking like that?...you are doing all this just to get me right....ok....intha....eduthukko....
(she takes her shawl and thorws at him.....while Shakti is shocked to see Nithila/Gowri like that)

Gowri.....nee venum...but it does not mean what you are thinking...it is like that Gowri.,..ayo.....ennai thappa purinjukitteyeh...ayo a.....ayo...Gowri I did not wish for you body gowri but  to win your heart Gowri.......ayo...I am not like that Gowri...

why are you sitting and crying...after all you have already touched me right....?the other day you told me like that in the lift...you remember...? when I was not myself...you enjoyed me right....then why are you hesitating now....come on....

Ayo Gowri...please do not kill me with your words like this....No Gowri whatever I toldyou the other day is a comple lie Gowri...poi Gowri....itha poaaru...Gowri ma......just to stop you from going away with that Selva to start a new life....I told that lie to you Gowri....actually nothing like that happened...I have not even looked at you with any wrong intension ma.....Gowri ma...what I have is "kadal" there is no "Kamam" in that....I need you.....I need ou as my Gowri...that is all my intension...ma  then we both should get married and hen only I will take all the rights from you as your husband....da....please purinjukkoma...I am not a kettavan da.....

Very...good...at least now you told the truth...I am happy....
Gowreee......????
akkaaaaa
akkaavaaaa.....???

Did you hear all the truth Shakthi just now told Akkaaaaaa????
Here come Neela and Nithila...( she is still int he same saree) There is a big question on Nithi's face

( So the dress maatram is not Nithila but Jeva......still Jeeva also came from the hospital with Neela.......who is still in the same saree....but how come Jeeva changed,,....her dress...???)
Edited by atina - 14 years ago