India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Tahu And Trishul

daddysgurl_315 Groupbie
daddysgurl_315
daddysgurl_315

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Can sum1 give me a small update on Tashu and trishul cumin in??? And who are they???Dead

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

well i am desperate to know them too coz i have no clue about them at all who is tishu and what she has to do with kkusum does kusum always have enimies and how they become enimies in first place;is she rich well esha made a sense to me  coz she liked abhay but whats up with tishu

~*Deewani*~ Senior Member
~*Deewani*~
~*Deewani*~

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

taashu is abhay's ex-wife.  they divorced some time back!

taashu also hates kkusum cuz of old things!  kkusum got taashu kicked out of abhay's house and stuff.

now she's back and there's something going on between taashu and abhay.

trishul is supposedly abhay and taashu's son.  we don't know how this son came to be or anything else like that.

i think that sums it all up!

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
if trishul was abhahy and tashus son ..who is agnivesh??
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

agnivesh iz sum other guy also helpin trishal................im kinda Confused cuz @ frst i thot dat aghnivesh waz supposed 2 b der son den itz trishal........maybe it iz da same guy wit 2 namez.....i dunnoConfused

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I don't think Trishul is abbay' REAL son. I think Tashu is gonna say that to create more problems for Kusum and the kapoor family. I think Tashu is only saying that Trishul is abbay's son to get back at him, slim the chances of abbay and kusum getting back together and making hell for Kusum. But really, Trishul is probably someone else's son and was brought up to think that Abbay was his father when in actuality, Tashu probably had a fling with some other guy and had Trishul. Also, if you guys remember, Tashu had the reputation of have MANY marriages and divorces..........kind of like Ross from the tv show "Friends" (for those who watch the show). She probably got together with some guy over the course of 20 some odd years and had Trishul, but that guy probably walked out on her as well and now she stuck with a son and no daddy........so she decides that the best way to get her revenge is to claim that abbay is the father of trishul. If abbay turns out to be the real father, then the chances of Kusum and abbay ending up together in the end are very slim.
*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
i agree wit tin24.. that trishul is not abbayz REAL son.. cuz tasu never had a relationship wit abhay that went that far.. lolz or did they?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top