BREAKING NEWS straight from the Roadies Finale

koolsrik_sw thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
BREAKING NEWS straight from the Roadies Finale shoot location

1. Major fight between Sufi and Palak! Like, full on I-know-what-you-do-to-your-close-relatives-of-the-mother-sister-variety fight.Though it might not be telecasted on National TV coz of the explosive content.

2. Nauman's lies nailed by majority of the Roadies gang. Huge naatak leading to him being declared a bonafide liar.

3. Some of the voted out-Roadies are in the running for the coveted title, and it is not just a race between Nauman and Palak.

More on MTV, this Sunday, 7pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ihab thumbnail
I knew it. I was expecting this. Except for Sufi-Palak showdown, I expected the other two. Atleast, I am expecting them.

The finale will definately be divided into two parts. They are going to make us wait till 26th April.

I think the chances of Sufi winning the title has now increased. Now that we know some voted-out Roadies might get a shot at the title, I have to say that the previous rumours about Sufi being the winner should emerge true.

Nauman getting bashed is not cool. I am sure the "Soap kings and queens" - Mr. Sandeep, Mr. Pradeep, Ms. Bobby and Ms. Roop will talk about the whole "Tamanna-Nauman relationship". Also, I am expecting Tamanna to suddenly turn against Nauman. Nauman bashing is going to be akin to what Sonal or Nihal got when the rest of the Roadies returned for the finale.

Palak.. Aaargghh.. I know she is going to open her mouth big time during Finale. I just hope Sufi chokes her and Slams her onto something. Or best, Palak should fall on her sorry ass during a task. What fun it will be. I wish Palak should lose in such a way that she rolls and cries on the floor.

Finally, SUFI! I want Sufi to win the title after not only beating Nauman but some other Roadies who should challenge him. Great way to crown the winner then.
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't believe a single word of this until u provide me the source..

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah, I agree with Ihab to some extent that this is expected.. when the rest of roadies will return Nauman and palak will definitely get some good flak from all of them.. And also I think Tamanna might be changed just the way Prabhjot changed aginst Sonel....And Sandeep and Pradeep were against Nauman from the beginning , so u can expect they will definitely drag his name... I think even they might be responsible for the misunderstanding between Nauman and Sufi...
hahahaha I hope this is true and Sufi emerges to be winner! and I hope he humiliates Palak real bad and so do the other contestants! ALL I WANT IS THAT PALAK SHOULD BE INSULTED THROUGH THE WHOLE EPISODE! after that i dont care who wins nauman or sufi......and i hope tammy still likes nuaman ! and hopefully sufi wins the fight with palak and kicks her big a$$
chinky801 thumbnail
Yeah, Whoever wins, But if before that they can teach Palak a real good lesson, then it would be great. I would be happy if Ranvijay actually throws her from the top of a mountain:-))
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God... so many thoughts.. Source Pls.
xerex thumbnail
It is good if some of the voted out contestants get a chance to win the final.

Personally i would love to see Sufi and Samrat competing with Nauman. It would be an awesome final. It would also settle once for all the question of who is the best.

Let it be SUFI vs SAMRAT vs NAUMAN.

It could result in the fairest and most interesting grand final ever.
Ihab thumbnail
Honestly, The worst thing about Roadies has been its finale. Roadies crew honestly dont know how to end the show or how to declare the winner. Roadies 4.0 had the worst finale ever followed by 5.0. WTF was the finale in 5.0? Some nonsense team vs Team task and the winner gets decided by Sonel? What utter rubbish..

I am sure that the episode on 19th is NOT going to be the last one. There will be another episode. If 19th april one was the last one, there would have been a huge hype for it. But there isnt that much hype. They are making it sound like any other normal episode.

I know what Raghu and the crew are thinking for the finale. They would want lot of shouting, talking, swearing, fighting on the finale. So they will get Palak and Nauman in front of the contestants and the contestants will start bashing them. Palak will mostly start fighting with Sufi, and everyone else will pick on Nauman. I am 100% expecting Tamanna to turn her back against Nauman. They want that josh in the finale. Finally, after the whole hungama, they might get the first 5 Roadies involved in some way. Then they might get some votedout roadie to contest for the title. And in the end, I am expectating a showdown between Nauman and Sufi. And finally I am hoping Sufi proves himself again and wins the 6.0 title. But somehow, I am getting this feeling that its not going to be either Sufi or Nauman who wins the show... I have a feeling someone else will walk away and Raghu will laugh at our faces for fooling us into thinking it was Sufi or Nauman who would win....
xerex thumbnail

Yes , on 19th April u will see the first part of the final. The second part will be on 26th April

The official roadies site is saying this.