April 14 WRITTEN update: Engagement un-announced!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Episode 53 - April 14, 2009 - Tuesday

The episode begins with Santo running down the stairs .. she's totally happy as she assumes that Kaduu is ready to marry Duggu .. she runs to Meghna's room .. Meghna asks her if she talked to Santo .. Santo happily tells her that she did not talk to Kaduu .. but she should consider the relation to be approved by Kaduu .. Santo tells her what she heard in Kaduu's room and that Kaduu likes her son Duggu ... Meghna is ecstatic and hugs Santo .. Meghna runs outside to share the news ..

Moti-ben is enjoying paan with Baa .. Meghna asks one for herself .. Moti-ben asks her the reason for her happiness .. Meghna asks Rasik to give her one ruppee for shagun .. and calls for some sweets from the kitchen .. she beckons DM and gives him the sweet and the coin .. DM asks her the reason for it and she tells him its on account of their relationship now turning into that of samdhans .. DM asks her how she knows that Kaduu is ready for the wedding ..

M: What do you mean, ,her mother told me ..

DM: Her mother?

M: DM, Santo bhabhi told me! If Subhadra were here, she'd have done this task .. but I am so happy that Santo bhabhi has done the needful ..

DM: That's a very good news ..

Amid their talks, DM and Meghna fix the 15th of July for the wedding day .. Rasik asks her why the 15th and she tells him that for her, DM and Subhi were the ideal couple .. and she wants her kids to get married on the same day ..

DM: You know why I like you Meghna? Because you can connect everything to Subhadra ..

Meghna makes him eat the sweet and then proceeds to Santo ...

In the meantime,

Kaduu is talking to her friend Priti that no matter what, she HAS to let her father know about Sandeep before they end up taking another decision on her marriage .. but things have become difficult because of Sandeep's dad ..

K:  When my mother died, I was all alone .. Hiten bhai was everything for me. . but even he had to leave house .. if at that time, Sandeep would not have been there, I'd have shattered completely.. but he has always been there for me .. and I will definietly convert our love to marriage ..

_________

Meanwhile, amid all the happiness,
Moti-ben is confused and thinks to herself ..

M: How come Kaduu agreed to do the marriage? and how did she tell Santo, of all the people? When I had met her with the same question, she'd disagreed!

Motiben goes to Kaduu's room .. Kadambari is talking to Sandeep on the phone, telling him that it is VERY importatnt that they talk to their parents about their marriage but cuts the phone when Taruben comes ..

M: You decided on such a big thing and you didnt even let me know Kadambari ...and you told that Santo as well??

K : What ? What did I tell Santo? I hate her .. why will I even talk to her ..

M: Now dont pretend .. you told her that you are ready for the marriage .. DM has fixed your marriage  for 15 july .. 3 months later .. but I am very angry ok .. you didnt tell me!

Motiben smiles at her and leaves .. Kaduu tries to stop her in vain .. she is totally befuddled with everything that's happening and VERY angry on Santo ..
_________

Santo is praying near the tulsi plant when Kaduu storms up to her and yells at her for trying to take her mother's place and warns her not to do anything like this .. she asks her why she told everyone that she was ready for the marriage ..

S: Kadambari ben, I have done nothing wrong .. just told them what I've heard .. you saw that photo and told your friend that you want to marry that person .. that's what I told everyone ..

Kadambari is dumbfounded as she cannot argue .. and just leaves .. understanding the entire confusion..and just walks away .. Santo wonders what she did wrong .. and is saddened. .

______

DM is sitting in his room , talking to the portrait and telling Subhadra that he will not leave any stone unturned in Kaduu's wedding .. Kaduu storms in and announces that she is not marrying Duggu .. DM is enraged and stnads up angrily , beckoning her towards him ..

DM: What did you say? Huh?

K: I will not do this wedding ..

DM: What do you mean NOT DO THIS WEDDING? You have yourself agreed to it ..

K: Dad, what is this? I never talked about agreeing to do this wedding! and you just took that Santo's word and fixed the DATE as well? She just saw me with that photograph and ..

DM: What do you mean? Was that photograph of another boy? If that is the case ..

Kaduu (scared)  : No dad .. nothing like that .. I have seen Duggu's photo and I liked it too .. (lies) but I cannot marry him just by looking at a photograph, can I? When you and mom married, you knew each other.. and so did your parents .. but neither do I know Duggu nor do you ...

DM realizes his mistake and just pulls over Kaduu in a hug .. asking her for forgiveness..

DM: In such a hurry, I almost forgot that the wedding is YOURS .. you are right .. you have full right to see and interact with the person you will be marrying .. dont worry .. I will call him over.. you also see him and even I shall ..

DM leaves .. Kaduu is flustered because of her lie and tells the portrait that she's sorry she lied .. and will think of something till Duggu arrives ..

DM calls Rasik and Meghna and tells them that he wants to meet Duggu once before the wedding ..

DM: Please dont think I am doubting your upbringing.. I am sure that you have brought him up perfectly.. it's just that being a father, I want to know what type of a boy he is, that's all ..

Meghna goes somehwere and returns..

DM: Meghna, please dont take offence .. I know he is bound to be a good guy because he's your son .. but Kadambari and I both want to meet him ..

M: It's no problem DM .. I have called him over the day-after .. but he will come only for a day..because his exams are on .. if everything goes well, we'll do the engagement the same day ..

DM: Engagement?

M: Yes that's what I told Duggu .. and that is why he's coming ..

Everyone is happy ..

DM decides to receive Duggu personally at the airport and talk to him and get to know him on their way back..

The next day,

Hiten is drinking some water after slogging it out .. Mongi comes and asks him why he's not working and he tells her he's tired .. Mongi tells him to sing songs while wroking, that way he wont be tired ..

H: That is the stuff you girls do .. I am not going to sing ... if you want me to do something your nana do, sure I'll do it ..

M: The work that my nanaji does? What he does, no one in Dharampur can .. he personally finishes the diamond and carves them for banevilal .. can you do that? You used to live with him na? What happened? How come he never gave those diamonds to YOU .. for carving? Why my nanaji?

Mongi leaves and Hiten is left deep in thought ..

________

Santo is praying in the mandir and Champakali is talking to her about how happy everyone is ever since Meghna has arrived .. Santo tells her that she wants this happiness to last forever.. and that malik is also so happy because Kadambari is getting engaged ..

Inside, the house is being decorated as Duggu is to come the next day and the engagement is going to happen. Kaduu is shocked to find out the same . DM is instructing Pinakin on the arrangements and to make sure that everyone from Saumil Bhai to the newest labourer gets a invitation ..

Motiben is sending sweets along with the invitations .. Meghna asks DM if he has called Maulik and Hiten .. DM tersely tells her that both of them will try to come .. Meghna takes the sweets from Motiben and asks her to accompany her to Santo's house to give the invitation .. everyone is stunned .. esp DM and Santo as Meghna going there means her finding out about Hiten ..

________-

PREVIEW: Meghna discovers Hiten at Santo's house ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just got home on time wow I'm good...lol

thank u so much Sukhi sweety🤗

will back soon or see u in another thread.
Pari_Angle thumbnail
Thank u sukhi ji .......today epiode is good ....finally DUGUU aane vaal he .....let see who is he ...santu and kaduu bura fasi he dono ...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved DM and Kaduu's hug tonight .. aww !
Thanks Gauri and Amisha !
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks soooo much, Sukhi.. great update, AS USUAL..!  👏

awww.. DM was sooo sweet.. he is quite fair afterall.. sometimes, he's a little late.. but the way he calls Kaddu closer and hugs her.. he was such a sweet father..!

loved tonight's episode.. good Kaddu covered up otherwise, DM would have caught on.. i'm sure he is going to catch on.. reminds me of that scene in DDLJ, where SRK's picture flows and lands at Amrish Puri's feet..!  LOL

can't wait for tomorrow.. wonder what will be Kaddu's game plan.. so we get to see this "Duggu" pretty soon..

wonder how are they going to cover up for Hiten tomorrow..!  😕
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great  update asusual . Thanks  sukhi. The episode was good.Kaddu is not that bad as we were expecting.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sukhi - from the update it sounds like another wonderful episode.

We were expecting DM to be aag baboola over Kaddu's annoncement but Kaddu must have realized the same thing so she backtracked.😆
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THANK YOU SUKHI ....👏😳..... what a nice upside. i feel sory for khdmbary what a diffucult situation, love Sandeep and DM want her to marry duggu😭😭😭

and finaly duggu will come ..............what along way, hope he the boy that meet santo in the begining of the show😊🤗
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Great update Sukhi... I am soo sure this duggu will be Shanky only...

What if there's some confusion at the airport now?? Remember, Kadu said ki Sandeep will be coming back from Bangalore in a couple of days, and that then they'll figure something out.. What if DM sees Kadu in the airport with him.. ya phir he gets sandeep home instead of duggu???
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sukhs for the update , ur great 👏 .
I've just came bac from work so I have to watch the episode and then be back 😊