Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Hello friends, I am back…surprise!! LOLLOLLOL I had a great time today as for my brother's birthday and also our new year's eve (Pahela Boishakh) so yes I had a rocking day ClapLOLBig smileand all set to watch the episode with a smile in the face though I am well  aware that it will be sad one but still…anyway here's the written update…enjoy!

Part 1:

Geet searched the whole room but she failed to find her kripan (by then the whole room went into a mess, oh gosh, Kulwant where are you??? Just look at your room!!ShockedConfusedOuch). She ran fast (hold on Geet, you are pregnant please stop running like that) and went downstairs where all members are sitting (they don't have any room?) and started to shout, scream like mad (Geet has turned mad for Kulwant, so as I!!!, btw her acting was very good at this sceneClap), then Gyaniji told Dolly & Sukhi to look everywhere for the kripan. They searched the whole house but did not find it then Geet got suspicious and looked at dolly & sukhi, she accused them that they have taken away the kripan as they were the ones who came at her room at night. (Take my advice geet; dolly is the one who hid the kripan, I am 100% sure dolly has taken it awaySleepyConfused).

Then geet went to her room, sat on the floor in front of kul's photo as the whole room is still a mess, she is crying very hard (oh God now my eyes are getting filled with tears tooCryConfused), they played a song and showed some kulgeet moments and Geet is mourning and crying (this scene is so well executed that I felt very emotional and started crying myself, if you are a weak person then I am not recommending you to watch this sceneCryCry). Geet broke her wedding bangals and wore a white dress.

Everyone is still thinking where the kripan can be then they looked upstairs and found geet standing like a statue in a white dress, that means she has finally accepted that she is a widow now (No Geet how can you lose your faith so easily? Kulwant is alive, please Geet listen to me!ShockedShocked). Gyaniji hugged her as whole members keep on looking at her (oh Geet, I am feeling so upset now looking at you in this state, her acting is very good, it felt like this is all real not a drama!Clap)

Part 2:

Some stranger entered the house and started to cry loudly (shedding crocodile tears, Lajoji was surprised to meet a lady who can shed far better crocodile tears than her!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL). Mandira hugged her and called her mausiji (aunty of Kulwant maybe!!!) then she indirectly blamed geet for all this incidents.

They performed a prayer as whole family sat down and some holy songs were being sung. Poor Geet she has officially turned into a statue now, she has no sense of this world and kept on looking at Kul's photo. (Again I liked her acting, welldone Geet; I mean Surilie!!!Star). Sukhi is staring at her and felt sorry for her; dolly noticed that he is paying more attention to geet than her so she became angry by the scene.

Part3:

Prayers are over and the holy men left the house, everyone stood up to show their respect but geet is sitting like a statue, her whole face turned pale and eyes looked like a ice bar. She kept looking at her husband's photograph then stupid mausiji (another drama queen, who wore heavy makeup, bright lipstick…duhhhh!!!Ouch) started talking rubbish. Then mandira told her to elaborate and clarify what she is talking, she stood up and pointed on geet that geet is a abshaguni, ill-fate girl who ate two of her husbands; one before marriage and now one after marriage (Oh my God, how can anyone be so rude, I wanted to put 2 big slaps on this woman's right and left sides of the face! AngryAngryAngryWhere on earth did she came from, stupid b####Pig). Subehara wanted to stop her but she kept on saying rubbish that geet is the one who has killed Kulwant and if she stays here for another day she will kill everyone as well (oh goodness, now I am really pissed and wanted to smash her head with my sledgehammer!!!Angry). Geet heard her and started to cry from inside (yup I saw her heart is crying now after this horrible bak-bak!!! Poor Geet, I really felt sad for her and wanted to go there to smash that ladies big fat mouth). Show ends on geet's upset, helpless and tired face.CryCryCry

End

My thoughts

Believe me guys I liked geet's acting very much and I felt many other established actresses would not have done so good than hers. Kudos to her for her acting and for her excellent facial expressions. StarBut that new drama queen annoyed me a lot and I wanted to throw her outside the house in the garbage tank where she can talk all day and eat the stinking garbage! DeadI hated how she kept on accusing geet for nothing, as if such women look for chances so that they can exercise their mouths! I don't know who or where the kripan is but I am having a feeling that dolly has taken it so she could hurt geet. ShockedShocked

Anyway all and all the show is not at all a happy thing to watch with all these emotional moments and no Kulwant yet for 4 episodes but I still want to rate this with 7/10 for Geet and Geet only, she rocked with her acting today. Geet I support you sweetie and I want to stand by your side which you really need now at this moments.StarStar

I hope everyone enjoyed (or tried to enjoy) the episode written update and here is a good news, Kulwant will be back tomorrow (You think I am joking?Shocked), keep faith on me (I mean on God) and my 7th sense is telling me he will come back soon so don't lose your hope as the moment will arrive sooner than expected. I had a great time today due to my new year's celebration and my brother's birthday party but after watching MMDR I felt upset coz of KulGeet and how I am missing kul. CryCryCry

I will be back with yet another new update on Thursday and I hope I can bring some good news along with it tooBig smileBig smile so till then keep smiling (try at least!) and keep praying for KulGeet.

Bye

-SaraSmile

PLEASE POST A THANK YOU/ REPLY BEFORE YOU LEAVE, IT TAKES FEW SECONDS AND IT'S NOT THAT HARD TOO.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nsdpMC4821fireworksminder364indiaallysiaAMSTdeep27inztorontokudisumu87Aamir's FanGauri22naj7magicalmelodymitzi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::April 14 Written Update::" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
thanks a lotHeart

fahimi

fahimi

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the lovely updat but where did her kirpan went though

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update. Wishing you a very happy new year and also a very happy birthday to your brother =)

Mugda

Mugda

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Nice update.

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged

thank you ....i wouldn't  write it if u had not written at the end of the update ( just joking )LOL

beautiful update with good commentsTongue.............hope ur prediction becomes  true that kul is back today .......Wink

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
thank you for the update... I'm working  my way backwards with catching up!

Happy new year to you as well and happy vasakhi to everyone !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top