Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hello CFC-ians!
It's time for another DOTW!

We always tend to rank celebrities. Like X is no.1 and Y is no. 2. But when we actually take a look. Every celebrities has its own fan-following. While some people like one celebrities, others may not like him/her. Moreover, celebrities have their own different style of work and different genre.

• So do you think it is fair to rank celebrities?
  • Comparison is inevitable between two celebrities, but do you think at the end we should dictate that one is better than the other?
-CFC DEVELOPMENT TEAM-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Ranking Celebrities" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I think its unfair to rank celebrities based on looks, just because everyone has a different meaning of who's pretty and not.

But judging based on acting/talent is acceptable its what they do and its why we're here.

queny

queny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
@ preity*zinta    i agree with u

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged

It is not right to rank celebrities because each and every celebrity is good in their own ways! A celebrity can look good to one person but not another, thats just because people have different tastes and to judge celebrities like that is completely wrong. They have all done hard work to actually become a celebrity, and they are all special, in different and unique ways!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Yeah..it's unfair..we shudnt rank em..bcuz all of em hv a got different acting style n everytyn..bt yeah evry1 cant be considered equal..i mean as priety*zinta said..if they're based on their acting or box ofice status..then i feel it's fine..but u cant just judge on any oda basis!

N yeah..u can have ur favs..but u dont need 2 compare..!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I seriously feel its unfair to rank celebs... each actor/actress has it own caliber onscreen and its the strengths and weaknesses that make each person unique to watch. I feel we should be proud that we are apart of a country that has an outstanding film industry that has not only captured the hearts of us but managed to overtake Hollywood too. This wouldnt be possible without the contribution of each of this talentSmile.

Edited by bones88 - 01 June 2009 at 8:00am

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

I seriously feel its unfair to rank celebs... each actor/actress has it own caliber onscreen and its the strengths and weaknesses that make each person unique to watch. I feel we should be proud that we are apart of a country that has an outstanding film industry that has not only captured the hearts of us but managed to overtake Hollywood too. This wouldnt be possible without the contribution of each of this talentSmile.

I agreeSmile

-Kookie-

Goldie

-Kookie-

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
ya, I think it is! If you wouldn't want people to do it, so we shouldn't do It. Everyone is unique and special in their own way and I think thats the rules u can't make topics about how pretty someone is and stuff....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top