Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hi everyone...

Been in hospital for a couple of weeks, hence the silence from me. Now that I'm back home I thought I'd pop in and say hi.  I haven't yet had a chance to catch up with all the happenings on the MMDR forum but thats what bedrest is for right.. In the meantime, I just got the shock of my life when I read that our Major Sahaab is dead; somebody tell me I had a bit too much medicine! How can they do this?? and I just hope its not going to become another punaar-jannam storyline.

Naina Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hi :)" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
welcome back!!!! TongueTongue
yes our kul is deadCry..and that is the biggest shock for all kul fans.........the creatives r idiots and so they chose this track.....Angry
i think they will not show any rebirth track coz their source says that our kul is aliveEmbarrassed and zara will help him to reach indiaBig smile.................... and therefore all of us r waiting for the miracle to HAPPEN.Smile

get well soon!!! Tongue

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
how are you Naina, I think I missed you like anything and I am so happy to hear from you. What happened to u that u had to go to the hospital? man I hope u r ok now and plz do not go away like this; its not at all good as I miss u alot.
Don't worry! Kul will be back with a bang! lol And yes MMDR creatives are experimenting with their stupid twists.

xoxoxo

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
hi thank you sweeties...for all the best wishes.

@Sara - its a badi lambi kahani !

they better bring him back is all im going to say. which im sure they will because the creatives of this show havent displayed very much stupidity (yet) and the show has remained on track despite its twists and turns so far.....

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
OMG di!!! thank god u are ok.. I wz worried about u..
How you feeling now?? wht happened??

bout the show, I stopped watchin it long back..
I cant believe they killed Kul...

I'm so glad u are okay and back

love n hug jus for u..

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged

hey naina..

im sure u dont knw me bt still this is MMDR family....nd we family members right...soo welcome bck

i hope we ill hv fun togeva....nice to c u

luv

Angel

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hello my sweeties.... thank you all for the lovely wishes and hugs... yep and you're right, we are the MMDR family, so sharing is caring. Well, I had to travel for work and caught the flu bug, which developed into bronchitis and finally pneumonia which got me into hospital. But fikaar not, I'm on the mend now and had a very very cute doctor (not as cute as our kul though!)

@sonia - awww you have to watch because I'm sure they'll bring him back and then we need all oogle at him collectively right... come on back me up her girls. Otherwise I might need to start a 'bring sonia back' andolan... right after my 'return kul NOW' andolan...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.