Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!!!

you guys dont know how frustrated i am b/c of this channel... its killing me..Cry

all my friends have been telling me since february to just forget about it, but i always insited thinking that it will come..Ouch
Ouch
there r news that says "oh kdmh is telecasting by mid february" "oh, by march"  now april..  how long are they gonna do this to us? Angry

i cant tolerate this anymore, so i made a choice: that if they dont telecast kdmh by the end of april, i will never visit nor watch any kdmh epis...

THIS WAS (TO ME), THE BEST BALAJI TELEFILMS' SERIAL EKTA HAD CREATED!! Cry
Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final Decision" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I knwo how u fell dear i am sooo upset and soo hurt and really disapointed in ekta toooo i really badly want my rakun and kdmh back i really badly want it back i miss it sooo badly! well it well get confirmed by this week if kdmh comes back or not! aamir or abigail well confirm it soon i think lets hope for teh best! i really badly want it back

chelseachampion

Groupbie

chelseachampion

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
heyy
i kwn exactly hw yu mean, an i feel sorry 4 those who av bin waitin since november, i jst gt into dis show weeks ago and im so frustarted dta dey avent put on some nw eps yet bt im sure dta dey wil sn, otherwise i too wil leave dis forum an try nt 2 go on kya dil mein hai on you tube. i wish d producers wld actly listen 2 wat werw syain

Sleepy

rbb1

IF-Stunnerz

rbb1

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i know its so sad we are all feeling that same we have been waiting for soooooo long and still nothing new on KDMH

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
this is the last week...
i already heard news saying that another show is replacing it...

i wish they could of have done that in november so we wouldnd be worrying n hoping it wd come for 6 damn months!!

HATE U 9X!!!!! AND ALL THOSE IN THE PRODUCTION CHANNEL WHO DECIDED TO QUIT THIS BEAUTIFUL SHOW!!!

Shabila

Groupbie

Shabila

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
the show must go on

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Mrs.K.B.Sobti

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
now this is it!

BYE KDMH FOREVER!!!!!
i will definetly miiss all of the ppl here n all the great actors of this show!

lots of love
ankita

Indian_girl_18

Indian_girl_18

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
omG......i JUST started watching it ....and I was almost caught up when I realized that they have stopped telecasting this show.....Its makes me mad and sad.....I wannna see this show have a good ending.....:(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top