Atul's love rectangle!!!A poll for Atul-plz read

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 April 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Ahem apart from each and everythign going on in DMGVILLE lets talk about Atul's serious seriouly lovr rectangle problem.First,Anji,Trinzie and now Rosy this is really a confusing situation, being  a girl my sympathies are with girls but i dont know how to choose a much better partner for Atul, go for your choice and help Atul.

1.Trinzie

2.Rosy

3.Anji

or someone else better from above allWinkLOL
i am really worried about him folks.

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Atul's love rectangle!!!A poll for Atul-plz read" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top