Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 13 April 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Hi Hi,

We're back with a new QOTW.

Not long agoo Preity Zinta made quite a statement about suspending reporters who spread false news in the media about celebrities.

I would like such journalists to be suspended and they shouldn't be given the opportunity to write in newspapers and reputed publications.

- Preity Zinta

Whats your take on this?
All celebrities be it in tellywood or bollywood have all gone through this where the media is pusblishing false stories about them that can lead fans or potential fans to dislike them. Should celebrities fight back?

To read PZ's full article check out: To read the full article: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1160020

CFC Dev Team

Edited by preity*zinta - 14 April 2009 at 1:19pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*QOTW* Journalists should be banned: Preity" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Whats your take on this? Well, seriously, I agree. There are genuine journalists too but there are also those who just write anything to make their column popular. OK, so if a celeb is eating out or hanging out with someone or has been to someone's birthday party so it means they are in love? Such rubbish! So I agree, all the journalists who spread false rumors should be banned.

All celebrities be it in tellywood or bollywood have all gone through this where the media is pusblishing false stories about them that can lead fans or potential fans to dislike them. Should celebrities fight back? Yes, they should. I mean, they choose to ignore it because everyone does so, and so the rumors continue. But everyone should fight back...it won't do if only one celeb fights back. But then, someone has to start it.

Great QOTW, Swati dii!

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Great and an interesting QOTW regarding celeb and media representation/take-off

definitely I completely vouch what you said on both those points

Edited by surakshita - 16 April 2009 at 3:17am

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_charm

Whats your take on this? Well, seriously, I agree. There are genuine journalists too but there are also those who just write anything to make their column popular. OK, so if a celeb is eating out or hanging out with someone or has been to someone's birthday party so it means they are in love? Such rubbish! So I agree, all the journalists who spread false rumors should be banned.

All celebrities be it in tellywood or bollywood have all gone through this where the media is pusblishing false stories about them that can lead fans or potential fans to dislike them. Should celebrities fight back? Yes, they should. I mean, they choose to ignore it because everyone does so, and so the rumors continue. But everyone should fight back...it won't do if only one celeb fights back. But then, someone has to start it.

Great QOTW, Swati dii!

Thanks Ghungroo, I agree with your points. I'm surprised at the lack of 'fighting back' celebrities are doing. I guess in a business like this you just have to learn to ignore a lot of things.

Born-star

IF-Rockerz

Born-star

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged

whats your take on this?

I agree those journalist  who spread false rumors should be banned.
I think  this is a serious issue not just journalist I have seen many news channels who present small news with more mirch masala as if they are the only ppl who  knows  celebrities personally ..

All celebrities be it in tellywood or bollywood have all gone through this where the media is pusblishing false stories about them that can lead fans or potential fans to dislike them. Should celebrities fight back?

Why not If the news is false and they thinks its ruining their Image they should have fight back....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top