Meet Mila De Rabba

~MMDR 13th april written update~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shaz81

IF-Rockerz

shaz81

Posted: 13 April 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Happy Vaisakhi everyone for today and those who are celebrating tomorrow, I am super busy at the moment so this update will be super short too, my apologies in advance buts its afternoon here and I have to go Gudwara yet and attend to my family.

No video sorry, I had no time to find one.

Please ignore my mistakes I have yet to catch up with show last week.

RECAP

Geet shouting that she is not and widow and everyone else trying to convince her and looking upset. Ok who is this new old lady well she and Mandy say we must complete the funeral rituals and Geet tells everyone to leave his kirpan alone.

PART ONE

GJ says that it was with this kripan you got married and with this kirpan that we must complete rituals of funeral and Geet refuses and says that its his nishaani and Mandy tries to convince her but she refuses and says that you are wrong I don't believe you and that I refuse to give it up. LJ tries to convince her its for her own good and she shouts at LJ and moves away and GJ tries to convince her too and he starts to cry and SD tries to console him and SD scolds him by saying you're the oldest and he says that I have paid a high price and he again tries to convince Geet who is looking at everyone suspiciously ( BY god her love for Kul has driven her mad poor soul we are in same boat dear ). He explain that even I don't want to do this but it has to be done and if we live in society we must abide by its rules and we have to give Kul's soul peace and Geet begs him not to press her and that she can not and she shouts at everyone that she will not and then faints, everyone gets shocked and GJ asks someone to ring for Dr.

Dr checks her pulse and LJ asks if she is OK and Dr says that she is ok but it not looking bad and she advises them to keep her hopes alive cause its affecting the baby and Mandy says that now we can't take the kripan at all and GJ shouts that if she feel Kul's presence with the kripan then let her keep it and who are we to snatch her happiness and SD agrees and says that if we can't use the Kripan and we can use his other things to do Ardass and they agree.

PART TWO

Rituals for funeral have started and everyone look on sad as the Gyani starts the prays and Kul's photo has flowers on it, new old lady lays his things down near his pic and places a few petals near his pic, and Mandy does the same, she cries and then leaves LJ places his watch and does the same ( were did she get that from ???), Sukhi and then he salutes his pic and then SD sadly lays his things on the pile and lovingly strokes his pic and leaves and SD asks what GJ is thinking and he sadly goes up and lays Kul's Kara ( bangle on of Sikhs five K's) and then same guys pick the stuff up and take away for the funeral and Geet looks sadly from the balcony and the guys give the stuff to GJ who takes tot the funeral pyre ( SOO SAD BLESS ).

PART THREE

Geet is in her room alone looking very sad and thinking old memories of her and Kul and her marriage and cute moments (OMG I miss them like mad). She cries and thinks about when he left. She lays the Kripan under her pillow and lays her head down on the bed and thinks about her honeymoon and when she last saw him.

Sukhi pacing his room looking worried and Dolly comes and say why can't you sleep and says you go to sleep you haven't for two days and he asks her to go feed Geet as she hasn't eaten all day and she says how can that be that she hasn't eaten and I am sure someone at home must of fed her and Sukhi says how can you be so sure and that maybe in this sad atmosphere, everyone forgot and Dolly says ho can everyone not remember to feed Geet and he says we must go check just in case and Dolly looks annoyed and he pulls her and she stops him and says why don't we stop and chat a little and he says that Geet is more important and we must look after her and her baby.

Sukhi barges ( old habits die hard I see) in to see her food untouched on the coffee table and Geet asleep, Dolly tries to stop Sukhi from waking her up by saying that she must have had a hard time getting to sleep so lets leave her and Sukhi says that sleeping on a empty stomach is not good for her and he goes to wake her up, Geet wakes up suddenly and see's them in her room and grabs the Kripan and he scolds her for sleeping on the floor, she says that I was just thinking and then fell asleep and he scolds her again by saying that thinking bad thoughts is not good for her or her child and Dolly says that Geet is ok she is just tired, and Sukhi scolds her for not paying attention to the fact that she hasn't even eaten and Dolly looks on shocked as he picks the food up and feeds her. Geet refuses at first and Dolly looks on angry and Sukhi scolds Geet for forgetting her child and Dolly remembers the Baba's word's.

Morning and Geet gets up and checks under her pillow and see's that Kul's Kripan is missing and gets up and looks every where under the bed and in wardrobe she searches the whole room. She screams were is it and the episode ends.

NO PRECAP

CONCLUSION

OMG this episode rocked cause the acting was top notch the storyline sooooooooo sad BUT you and I know that nobody can keep Kul and Geet apart even this stupid Sukhi storyline they are just meant to be and I believe that with all my heart, Dolly is becoming super vamp I love it, Geet was fab today so good in her conviction that Kul is all right, seeing GJ crying was so moving just everything today was just very moving, I liked so this gets 8 out 10.

PS on a side note I cannot update tomorrow cause of vaisakhi so Sara will do it for me, THANKS babe.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harshad69AMSTdeep27Sun-LoveAraamAamir's FanGauri22j&b84magicalmelody-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~MMDR 13th april written update~" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 13 April 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanks a lotHeart

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 13 April 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THX 4 THE UPDATE

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 13 April 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
not a problem honey though I too have "Pahela Boishakh" (New Bengali Year) celebration eve too but I hope I will manage the updates tomorrow.

anyway I didn't enjoyed the episode though I liked Geet's acting and how she was so upset, mad for kulwant, she was missing him just like we are. The kulgeet old moments saved the day. I just want him to return as early as possible.

Happy Vaishaki to u too

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
thanxx sharan...............Smile
hope kul is back by thursday.............................Wink

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

warriorprincess

IF-Dazzler

warriorprincess

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
thank you sharan :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top