Good this stupid show ended (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

prernade

prernade

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
it was a show for intelligent people..people used to saas bahu dramas cannot understand or appreciate stand up comedy . Farhan has a beautiful sense of timing..i really liked him in this show and the way he got actors to project the funny side of their nature was really awesome, so were the small funny skits and talent shows interwoven into the program.i wish the second season is back soon . As for those of you who found the show stupid..there are so many other channels to choose from ..I am sure you could have taken the trouble to zap your remote,  visit some other channel and glue yourself to some saas bahu melodrama.
Discussion forums are for discussing aspects of the show you like or do not like ...not for calling shows stupid etc. It looks so childish raving and ranting like this when you can maturely switch to something else on friday and stop visting this forum.

Edited by prernade - 08 June 2009 at 9:31am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good this stupid show ended (Page 2)" in OYE...It's Friday forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anee_4_life

anee_4_life

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Omg i love oye its friday farhan akhtar is such a bril host i wish this show never ended i used to look forward to fridays coz of farru and the guests were really goo. his jokes hilarious and the way he communicated with his guests omg lovd t

Edited by anee_4_life - 10 June 2009 at 12:47pm

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
OMG this was one of the best talk shows better than koffee with karan!!!!!!! This had more of humor to it!!!!!!!!  I loved it!!!!!! Farhan is amazing and down to earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite was the priyanka chopra one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

OYE...It's Friday Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.