Fan Fictions

Dare to Love#2(DMG) Special Request on Page 100 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 106

everlastingword

everlastingword

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:30am | IP Logged
hey Mini,
   can't believe i missed out on your FF for so long! i confess i just finished with the last bit and loved it! will be back with a longer comment as soon as i can! Damn, i have to find the first thread now..or can you PM that to me??!!
love
  mia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dare to Love#2(DMG) Special Request on Page 100 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged
way to cute mini! uff i hate snoring, cant stand it! no matter what, i cannot tolerate sleeping in the same room as some one who snores! one of my biggest pet peeves!
it was so sweet, great job :)

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hey Mini,
AR moment were just superb, I so loved it.
It was so cute at the end when He asked if he really snored and she replied no seeing his face.
Continue soon the FF, I am dying to read what will happen next.

Luv u<333
Kashish

krazyboutkaran

krazyboutkaran

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged

awesum part....it wz absolutely fab!!

upate soon...

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hey i just started reading ur ff n i love it wonderful ff ClapClapbut i have a huge problem i want to read the previous parts n i just read 6 parts n from then i have not been able to open the first threadCryCryCry plssssssss help i want 2 read all the parts but the first thread is not opening i dont if its a problem with my my pc or net but i have been able to open all other posts including ur second thread anyway i love ur ff Big smileBig smilereallly  love it so much SmileSmile

love sheelaSmile

archielicious

Goldie

archielicious

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hey!!!!!!!!! it was really a very cute scene....................nice update.............thnx

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged

awww cho chweet Approve Approve Approve beautiful part mini, and you know what I loved best about it? well, actually I liked too many things about it to count LOL but the sheer comfort level b/w the two. I mean it's obvious that this is a love that has seen the test of time and only gotten stronger Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Having said that, there are some choice bits in the update:

for eg, when Ridz tells Armaan in perfect seriousness that since she's not the kind of woman who kills a sleeping husband  LOL he better stay awake for a change only to lie at the end that he doesn't snore so as not to break his heart (awww....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming)

Armaan soo cheesed off at being accused of doing something  only "old people" do ROFL ROFL ROFL and then hugging Ridz tighly so as not to let her go (again awww....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming)

all in all, just beautiful and I am prepared to be magnanimous and let you delay the update a couple of more days Wink LOL

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Great part hun.....
Hope AR break out of their egoz nd talk to each other...
Amazing update.,...
thnxxx for the pm...
nd plzzz cont. ASAP!!!!

Luv SAZ!!!!!Big smile

Hi Saz
Welcome to my fanfic
Thanks for reading and commenting
Means a lot to me
Mini Tongue

Originally posted by i-love-dr.rahul

hey great part!!!!!
i hope AR  get back together ASAP!!!! and loved RM scene!!!! it was too cute how muski was supporting arman and rahul supporting ridzi!!!! thank u for the pm...continue soon

Hey Deepali
Glad u liked the part
No probs abt the PM, my pleasure
Mini Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top