Dare to Love#2(DMG) Special Request on Page 100 - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Great part hun.....
Hope AR break out of their egoz nd talk to each other...
Amazing update.,...
thnxxx for the pm...
nd plzzz cont. ASAP!!!!

Luv SAZ!!!!!😃

Hi Saz
Welcome to my fanfic
Thanks for reading and commenting
Means a lot to me
Mini 😛

Originally posted by i-love-dr.rahul

hey great part!!!!!
i hope AR  get back together ASAP!!!! and loved RM scene!!!! it was too cute how muski was supporting arman and rahul supporting ridzi!!!! thank u for the pm...continue soon

Hey Deepali
Glad u liked the part
No probs abt the PM, my pleasure
Mini 😛
hey srry for the late cmment....
bth the parts were awsome n the armaan ridhimma moment ws 2 gud..
thnx fr the pm!!!!!!
surbhi😊
hey pm srry fr the late cmment bth the prts wer awsome
thnx fr the pm!!!!
surbhi😊
awwwwwwww dat was sooooo cute!! continue ur ff soon though lol
hey Mini,
  First of all a big thank you for sending me the old link and also congratulations on 2 threads!! its quite an achievement!
   Phew....23 parts+ a moment.....started last night and just got through...loved it!! The friendship, the banter, the love, the heartbreak...man, there are too many sides to your FF and i loved each of them. Rahul-Muskaan are a gem and i can't express how much i liked their nok-jhoks and their silly fights....girl, you penned them down awesomely. Atul-Anjali are such a fabulous pair, loved their bond with Riddhima. And ofcourse Armaan-Riddhima....they are my favourites! both of them are so 'made for each other'.....only if they didn't have such super sized egos😡. However. on second thoughts, their reactions were justified as it is quite difficult to forget everything and simply move on. The people whom you love the most has the power to hurt you the most!
 Sumit the slime ball! Ah that reminds me...in all the FF's that i have read...Vivek is always the villain! Sumit bechare ko to cancer hua tha na....why did you turn him into the villain?😉 Chalo koi gal nahi....as long as Armaan-Riddhima are together😃!! oh before i forget...i loved the conversations between Riddhima and her conscience!! What a conscience!! who needs a friend when you have such a fun conscience to talk to! 🤣
 looking forward to the meet-after-breakup!! update soon...and don't think i am going to let you off easy....Revenge is sweet!! *evil laugh*

lots of love,
  mia
woah Mini🤗 its cool one⭐️ superb😍 so sweet😎😳😊
Mini that update was really good
Armaan snores
Poor riddhima
But that was romantic
Originally posted by kash fan4ever

hey mini,
gr8 part yaar. loved it.
m now convinced u r not inluenced by ekta. lolz.
was nice 2 see everyone's POV's.
i wish armaan was a bit more sensible. why doesnt muski tell him about that chap sumit? winder if she herself knows everything.
atul and angie were really sweet. what with the baby stuff and 'sometimes guys r jerks'. couldnt agree more on that. pls. dont label me as a male chauvnist. lolz
pls. cont soon. cant wait to see AR facing each other. i hope muski gets to lay her hands on that sumit. m sure the punjabi kudi within her will wake up.

well, u did almost have an ekta scene out there. wat with the song and flashbacks. lolz.
btw., i love that song

pls. update soon and do pm mme. sorry for the long comment, but couldnt help it.

cheers
sakshi 

Hey Sakshi
Thanks a lot dear, i managed to convince u
Ur last comment kinda scared me LOL 😆
Na Muskaan does not know abt Sumit so she cant tell Armaan, only Anjali Riddhima and Sumit know what had happened
Na i wud not lable u as a male chauvinist, u r kinda true after all 😉
Nahiiiiiii dont start again, the songs and the flashback were just to help Armaan realize how much he misses Riddhima and also so Rahul cud talk to him
I love tht song too dear, one of my fav 😛
And keep writing loooooong comments, love reading them
Love Mini 😃
Originally posted by zhasan2

omg cant believe this :( its horrible.AR need to stop their ego..its gonna ruin their relationship if they continue it..thank God rahul put some sense into armaan! hopefully things end up right soon! :)

Hi there
Ya i know Ar and their terrible ego, its something i lifted frm the serial completely lol
Thanks for ur comment
Mini 😛

Originally posted by nidz n

congo 4 ur new thread...da update waz gud...i hope dey get bak soon n dat idiot sumit shud b kicked by armaan....thanx 4 pm...take care

Hey Nida
Thanks a lot dear, its all thanks to readers like u
No probs abt the PM, my pleasure
Mini 😃
hey honey..luvd dis AR moment..its really cute..
waiting for nxt update...hope u continue soon..
luv ya..