Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waiting thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
same here yaar .. ive lost interest in Bidaai too so i usualy dont go to the forum.. i didnt know about this place until one day Manali was kind enough to direct me here ..lolzz
i usualy just lurk around in Jannat n read the updates.. im sure aj bhi ek maha boring epi ayega .. its so depressing to see the downfall of ur favourite show

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thats great anu...so ghar ka khana khaya hoga..hehe...
my weekend was hmmm..bad... wahi sab problems...

anyways heres the ragvir link... they were so adorable! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQG4uMh7Hcg

yeah i loved arjun n rati too in that intv..so sweet :)
n soo agree with u... hina n karan were so boring...lol

i like the text on ur first sig ...dil dhadka hai to kuch lafdaa hai..haha...

hey himi..whatz up? :)

AreYaar thumbnail
Hi Priya!

@Himi: Yeah, it is really sad to see what's been made of it now :((...I've totally lost interest and I feel bad about that....dunno what to do :S

@Manali: Thanks for the link yaar! Will check it out now!

I love the text on that sig too....lol....have you heard that song?? Dil DHAKDAA hai?? It's from u, me aur hum....this one line seemed to suit that pic.....haha
priya185 thumbnail
hi anu havent seen u here 4 ages
waiting thumbnail
Hey Manali .
u guys discussing the SBS interview kya ???
yeah Karan n Hina are boring anchors :(

there smiles , interaction etc is just soooo .. soo forced.
its not natural like other onscreen couples
FreeBird03 thumbnail
hey priya!!

anu..u r welcome.... btw u checkd that days sbs?...hanuman jayanti one...  the one for which u told be abt the WMM editing n all...lol.... those segments were also nice!

naa...i have never heard "dil dhadhka" song..lol..will check it out....

FreeBird03 thumbnail
yeah himi...talking abt the sbs interview only...lol..
n i know..hina n karan dont seem to get along very well off-screen... anu said the same thing few days back...maybe it will take them some time.. :S for now it doesnt look natural..very forced...
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey Priya! Sorry yaar, I'd gone home for the weekend so wasn't really ol much :S

@Manali: Haan I saw that interview yaar....it was really cute! Par phir bhi I miss the old KinRul masti waale interviews....those were so much more fun! Something's missing but I can't put my finger on it :S

LOL the song is not dil dhadkaa yaar....it's dil DHAKDAA.....wohi toh main tab se keh rahi hoon....lol....he's fumbling the pronunciation cuz he's supposed to be drunk in the song...lol....accha watch it whenever....

Yeah, Hina-Karan have NIL chemistry off-screen.....either they should stop making them do all these forced interviews....they can't do them naturally at all.
waiting thumbnail
I agree with that Anu .. Although i liked this Ragvir  interview i felt that something was missing.
It somehow just didnt feel like the old Ragvir.
the weird part is i cant figure out what was missing .. but it just wasnt the same!
FreeBird03 thumbnail
hey priya...no school kya today??

@anu...acha u thought something was missing in that interview? :S ummm i loved it... check this link which i have just given... so cute it is..lol... 

haha..acha its dil dhakdaa...lol... didnt notice! :P

yeh ksg jahan hota hai..asli  lafdaa to wahan hota hai 😆 just checkd jdj forum... dmg forum kam tha...ab jdj pe bhi start ho gaya.. lol... something abt karan n barkha...fight going on :S ... 

ok ill cya guys in some time...bye