MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Why I hated today's episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ihab

Groupbie

Ihab

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Because in the one hour and 15 minutes time, the episode was of length 30 minutes. Rest 45 minutes were ads. WTF??? Just because you have nothing to show doesnt mean you torture audience with so many ads...

On the side note, It was hillarious when Raghu was like "U will come back to India to perform the final task because hell is waiting here". No Raghu bhai, it is not because hell is waiting, It is because you dont have that much money to make the other 18 Roadies fly to Australia and the cost of their staying there. Accept it...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why I hated today's episode" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sony_1234

IF-Dazzler

Sony_1234

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ihab

Because in the one hour and 15 minutes time, the episode was of length 30 minutes. Rest 45 minutes were ads. WTF??? Just because you have nothing to show doesnt mean you torture audience with so many ads.... - its hell down under. so hell for viewers also ROFL when i saw ur topic i was like, after soo many episides i liked today's episode and u r saying u hated it??ConfusedConfusedConfused. ya, u r rihgt there were toooo many ads. the way u quoted is soo funny. .

On the side note, It was hillarious when Raghu was like "U will come back to India to perform the final task because hell is waiting here". No Raghu bhai, it is not because hell is waiting, It is because you dont have that much money to make the other 18 Roadies fly to Australia and the cost of their staying there. Accept it... - ROFL. i must say you are too honest. ROFL

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAHAHA so agreed, thats what I was telling my sister! they cant pay the roadies to come to sydney! slack
i am in sydney, and iwanted the finale to be there, but they are bunch of cheapos! AND I HATE BUMPY!

Anam_naan

Goldie

Anam_naan

Posted: 13 April 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ihab

Because in the one hour and 15 minutes time, the episode was of length 30 minutes. Rest 45 minutes were ads. WTF??? Just because you have nothing to show doesnt mean you torture audience with so many ads...

On the side note, It was hillarious when Raghu was like "U will come back to India to perform the final task because hell is waiting here". No Raghu bhai, it is not because hell is waiting, It is because you dont have that much money to make the other 18 Roadies fly to Australia and the cost of their staying there. Accept it...

oh yes omg so many adds.. I couldnt beleive...it was a torture really

nd Ihab u r so very honest....Raghu bhai ke pass itne bugs nai hain wakai to bring all of dem back to australia.lol...LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top