Debate Mansion

What is wrong not learning Hindi? (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 22

Golden iron

Golden iron

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Golden iron

...aahhhh this is again going in circlewa

you mean to say:

ringwa around the rosiewa
pocketwa full of posiewaLOL
Star

Aoor dharti main kaun ho girewa LOL

thanks Gauri for understanding my silly homor ...once again WinkLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is wrong not learning Hindi? (Page 21)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Golden iron

Golden iron

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged

...aahhhh this is again going in circlewa

you mean to say:

ringwa around the rosiewa
pocketwa full of posiewaLOL
Star

Aoor dharti main kaun ho girewa LOL

thanks Gauri for understanding my silly homor ...once again WinkLOLLOL

couldn't help it buddy.  woh suna hai na - takes one to know oneLOL  hum bhi tohaar tarah silliwa  hee toh hai.  warna ihaan jhakk maartey kaahey ghoomat hainLOL

Missing Sur bhai todaySmile  Those were the days - hai naSmile

LOL  fantastictwa........yeah Sur kuch aoor apni taan lagata Tongue
Those were the days Big smileBig smile

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rongna

but one of the reason why pakistan and bangladesh broke apart was because western pakistan was trying to impose everything towards the eastern pakistan which is present day bangladesh. this includes language the urdu as opposed to the majority of population of bangladesh which is the bengal people and it gets complicated with all the complains of language and stuffs that leads to seperation of these two states.

LOL  that's a first for me. 

Rest assured, our India is not that loosely tied up.  We always rise above the petty differences when time demands or time comes.  We always do.  We will do just fine --- even if that means keep speaking whatever language we speak while resisting hindi to be the common thread across India.

I was just about to point that out-thanks gauriSmile
We ALL know that's not the reason India-Pakistan split up cos according to your theory, there India should be seperated in to more than 100 mini countries cos we don't share the same language..
Anyway let's not bring back 1947 memories cos we spoke the same language as pakistanis (old india) but my family moved to india so let's not start thatWink

Edited by hindu4lyf - 05 June 2009 at 12:23pm

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

but one of the reason why pakistan and bangladesh broke apart was because western pakistan was trying to impose everything towards the eastern pakistan which is present day bangladesh. this includes language the urdu as opposed to the majority of population of bangladesh which is the bengal people and it gets complicated with all the complains of language and stuffs that leads to seperation of these two states.

LOL  that's a first for me. 

Rest assured, our India is not that loosely tied up.  We always rise above the petty differences when time demands or time comes.  We always do.  We will do just fine --- even if that means keep speaking whatever language we speak while resisting hindi to be the common thread across India.

I was just about to point that out-thanks gauriSmile
We ALL know that's not the reason India-Pakistan split up cos according to your theory, there India should be seperated in to more than 100 mini countries cos we don't share the same language..
Anyway let's not bring back 1947 memories cos we spoke the same language as pakistanis (old india) but my family moved to india so let's not start thatWink

hey come on i am not bringing the 1947 memories or the partition of india and pakistan. i am talking about the partition between east pakistan and west pakistan which are the present day pakistan and bangladesh.

souro

souro

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

hey come on i am not bringing the 1947 memories or the partition of india and pakistan. i am talking about the partition between east pakistan and west pakistan which are the present day pakistan and bangladesh.

Yeah even I was wondering why they were talking about India and Pakistan when you wrote about Bangladesh's (the then East Pakistan) opposition of West Pakistan in making Urdu the national language.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top